Username Post: Clear stamp storage help!        (Topic#1579791)
mariasscrapbooknook
New Kid On the Block
mariasscrapbooknook

Hi! Im trying convert my clear & rubber mounted stamps from cd cases to the binder method, my question is what do i need to stick them on? I already have the page protectors but i'm so lost on what to put them on with out the stamps coming off in the binders..please help..i'd like to finish yhis by this weekend..i've looked on you tube that was no help...
-Maria

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to mariasscrapbooknook

I keep my clear stamps adhered to a piece of acetate, then just slide the sheet into the binder sleeve, easy peasy. The stamps stay in place, it's all neat and they are easy to find.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to chocolateaxel

Yes... you can buy a package of acetate ( paper size) at most office supply stores. It is a set of 100 sheets.

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to pinkpaperairedale

that's what I do too

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to SandraB.

I use a binder system as well for all my unmounted stampin up sets. I got the sticker keeper binder from Cropper Hopper since it zips close so a stamp could never get lost.

Archiver's carries page protectors for the Cropper Hopper Sticker Keeper. They work amazing for unmounted rubber stamps and clear stamps. I looked here but they don't carry the organization system. The good thing about the sticker storage is that they are divided up into much smaller sizes than a regular page protector.

Or invest in a packet or two of the We R Memory Keepers page protectors so that the stamps are more divided.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to fknapoleon

You can probably get some good deals on zippered binders now that back to school sales are starting.

You can also use those clear report covers to stick your stamps on. The ones that have a plastic spine you slide on. You may have to trim just a touch off of them if they are 8.5x11 and your page protectors are the same size.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Kim222

When I use the acetate I use 2 sheets and use clear packing tape to put them together. Like the Hero Arts stamps come packaged. It helps the stamps stay on their sheets for me.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics