Page 1 of 8 
Username Post: SEPT. ENVIE SWAP - NEED ANGELS        (Topic#1579837)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR MONTHLY ENVIE SWAP:

This swap runs every month with a different theme for each.. There is usually 2 themes for each month.. Come on and join us! We love new victims! I mean scrappers! LOL

Sign-ups will continue through Aug. 30th and you will receive your pals within 4 days of signups closing.

All envelopes should be mailed NO LATER than SEPTEMBER 21st. Any envies mailed out after this date will be considered LATE and YOU will NOT BE ABLE TO sign up for the following month!! IF YOU CONTINUE TO BE LATE YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM THIS SWAP FOR THE FUTURE. If you have been late or did not complete 1 of my swaps or this swap in the past, please don't sign up! I wont even add you to the list.

LATE = mailing your envelope(s) out after the due date!! I CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. IT IS NOT FAIR FOR THE PEEPS WHO MAIL OUT ON TIME. I KNOW LIFE HAPPENS AND I UNDERSTAND.. LMK THAT YOU CANNOT MAIL OUT ON THAT DATE AND YOU WONT BE CONSIDERED LATE. BUT IF IT CONTINUES ON A MONTHLY BASIS YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM THE SWAP. In addition, if you participated in a prior month and did not regularly check in on the thread (1xper week), indicate when your envies were postal and/or rec'd you will not be able to participate for 1 month.

The Theme for SEPTEMBER IS "BACK TO SCHOOL" AND "STAMPS"

This includes: everything related to that theme.

Here are the general rules for this swap:

YOU MUST PM ME YOUR ADDY BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE FOR SIGN UPS ON THIS SWAP. IF I DO NOT HAVE YOUR ADDY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ADD YOU IN.** If you have joined the last month's swap I should have your addy and there is no need to PM me it again.

The maximum number of envelopes you can sign up for is 2 of each group, UNLESS otherwise stated.

*Stuff your envelopes with anything related to the theme.

*Envies are to include store bought and hand made items. If you dont send in handmade items put in an xtra NIP item please.

NIP= ITEM IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND MUST BE BRAND NEW.

* Send QUALITY Items. If you dont think you would like to recieve an item you are about to send.. dont send it.

*Use protective envelope to prevent envie from getting ripped or contents damaged. ( Bubble, photo envie, etc.)

You Must checkin and let us know when you have gone Postal, Received and/or are still waiting for your envie. This may effect you signing up again for the next month.

ANOTHER RULE:

It would be appreciated if you would please post when you receive your envie and just tell us some of the things you received. This will help our newcomers to know that they are sending stuff that are appropriate. and a simple thank you would be nice also.

***Include in your envies:

"BACK TO SCHOOL"
Please send in anything related to school, buses, books, crayons (not actual crayons though) etc.

*3 NIP Items of "school items"
*1 item of your choice either handmade or NIP

"STAMPS"

* 3 NIP of any type of stamp set
* 2 "stamped" images (does not have to be colored)

ATTENTION ALL NEWBIES TO THIS SWAP
We love new people to swap with.. We are so happy you joined. Due to lateness from swappers I need for newbies to mail their envies out by September 10th. If you cannot mail by this date lease dont sign up. I just want to make sure that everyone gets their envies on time.. Thank you for understanding. (after 3 months participating you will get to send in at the end of the month.)

If you sending to Canada or your mailing from Canada it must be postal by the 10th also of SEPTEMBER.

***CHECK IN ON THE BOARD AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK

If you are not sure about what to send or have any other questions, just ask. Many people have been doing this swap for over 6 months and can help to answer your questions.

BACK TO SCHOOL

1 ENVIE

scrapbookgirl28
scrapbookingteacher

2 ENVIES

ScrapAngel4
tcletoaddison
OhScrapIt
Moonpuff

STAMPS

1 Envie

DisneyLisa
Cinj

2 Envies

ScrapAngel4
tcletoaddison
scrapbookgirl28
tjcraftywitch
Moonpuff
Melissa Birlem
babigirl
Azgirl

Edited by ScrapAngel4 on 09-25-12 11:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to ScrapAngel4

I'll take 1 in stamps please.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to disneylisa

Sign me up for 2 back to school and 2 stamps

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to tcletoaddison

for stamped do they have be things we stamped ourselves for the to stamped things

scrapbookgirl28
Diva
scrapbookgirl28
In response to babigirl

I'll take 1 back to school and 2 stamps please.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrapbookgirl28

Give me two stamp envies on this one. I have an addiction to stamp sets.

OhScrapIt
Tenant
OhScrapIt
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Can I sign up for 2 School envies? thanks

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to OhScrapIt

Sorry going to pass this month with out going out and buying I dont use either. But will see you next month

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to hvn101

I will take 2 in each category please

Love both stamps and school

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to moonpuff

What type of stamp sets are you swapping?

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher
In response to Melissa Birlem

One back to school, please.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
for stamped do they have be things we stamped ourselves for the to stamped things

yes.. you will take one of your favorite stamps, stamp it on a piece of paper and send it in.

you could use any color ink that you want.. you do not have to alter it, color it in or anything.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

• Melissa Birlem Said:
What type of stamp sets are you swapping?

you can send in any kind of stamp set.. be it the dollar ones you get from michaels, or a bigger one that you got a good deal on.. as long as its NIP.. preferably clear stamps..

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Ok, thank you! I would like two spots in the stamp group please.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

ok i can handle that I am back i would like two spots in stamps

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

gotcha ladies! thanks for joining

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

I will take two in stamps. Thanks

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 08-22-12 05:50 PM
In response to AZGIRL

May I do 1 in stamps please. I'm new and will mail by the 10th.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Cinj

great.. will add you know ladies!

cinj please send me your address.. thanks!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

ok ladies.. i will be on a mini vacay til sunday.. if anyone signs up just let them know Ill add them when I return!

Page 1 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics