Page 4 of 8 
Username Post: SEPT. ENVIE SWAP - NEED ANGELS        (Topic#1579837)
OhScrapIt
Tenant
OhScrapIt
In response to babigirl

jci

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

great envie Cinj.. I luv that washi tape.. i luv butterflies

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

Hi ladies. Great envie there. I plan to shop for my stamp for pals next week.

scrapbookgirl28
Diva
scrapbookgirl28
In response to TJCraftyWitch

All 3 of my envies will be postal today.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Hi Kim!!! Could you let me know when October opens up??? I am hoping one of the categories will be Halloween! That is my favorite holiday!!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

hi guys!

all my envies are postal today!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

I received an envi from Moon yesterday and did not get to post it. But I love every thing you sent it was really nice. Love the washi tape I am going to play with it.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to tcletoaddison

Toni .....

I did laugh when you asked about it, as I knew it was in your envie too LOL

Moon

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
Hi Kim!!! Could you let me know when October opens up??? I am hoping one of the categories will be Halloween! That is my favorite holiday!!!

u know it will be girl! I will definitely let you know sugar pie! we missed you

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

hi ladies.. just fyi I will be away Sept. 11th thru sept. 15th. My FIL is having health problems so we are going to visit him.. He hasnt seen my TJ since he was an infant and I need for him to meet him.. Im not sure if Im going to be able to pop in..

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Kim I will be keep your FIL in my prayers.

My envie will be postal friday

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher
In response to babigirl

My package is postal.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to scrapbookingteacher

I received an envie today from Toni! Thank you very much for the ribbon, The dir cut crayons, the Jolies,a dn the stamp set. I have never seen that stamp set before! I LOVE it! Thank you so much!!!

Moon

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

I got an awesome stamp envie yesterday- I received three awesome stamps, and several great stamped images. I will post who it was by later, because at the moment I cannot recall so sorry. Plus I will post what stamps it was. I love them all. I know that one was an awesome halloween stamp set, and the others I loved as well. THANK YOU!

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 09-08-12 03:40 PM

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
I got an awesome stamp envie yesterday- I received three awesome stamps, and several great stamped images. I will post who it was by later, because at the moment I cannot recall so sorry. Plus I will post what stamps it was. I love them all. I know that one was an awesome halloween stamp set, and the others I loved as well. THANK YOU!

LOL. It was me. I am glad you like the stamps. I looked like a fool in the stamp isle checking my phone with your wishlist on it comparing it to item my store sells. I must have been ther forever, but I did have fun and added stuff to my wish list from yours.

scrapbookgirl28
Diva
scrapbookgirl28
In response to Cinj

jci

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to scrapbookgirl28

Im so glad ladies are getting their envies already! woot woot!

Well today I received an envie from scrapbookgirl.. it contained inkadinkodoo cupcake/celebrate stamps, studio g falls stamps, 3 stamped images and a rubber stamp that looks like bubbles.. they are so cute! tysm

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Kim I will be keep your FIL in my prayers.

My envie will be postal friday

tysm!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Cinj

• Cinj Said:
  • TJCraftyWitch Said:

LOL. It was me. I am glad you like the stamps. I looked like a fool in the stamp isle checking my phone with your wishlist on it comparing it to item my store sells. I must have been ther forever, but I did have fun and added stuff to my wish list from yours.

Thank you so much, ask anyone who has ever had me, you need not go by my wishlist exactly, if its in the ballpark, i will love it. I love love halloween and xmas. Period I am a stamp addict, so any stamps I get I love, and if I get duplicates, I give them away as hostess gifts or extras in others packages, its paying it forward. And no you didn't get me ones I already had. I can't wait to use them.

OhScrapIt
Tenant
OhScrapIt

I received from Scrapbookgirl28 yesterday! Thank you so much! I love everything!

Page 4 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics