Page 5 of 8 
Username Post: SEPT. ENVIE SWAP - NEED ANGELS        (Topic#1579837)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to OhScrapIt

ok ladies.. im leaving tomm on a jet plane.. will be back over the weekend.. dont cry while im gone! lol

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to OhScrapIt

I received my envelope from Scrapbookgirl and the stamps are so cute! Thank you!!!

Off to the PO to send mine out.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to OhScrapIt

I received an envie from our hostess Kim today!
I love it all
Thank you Kim!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to moonpuff

wow that was fast Moon! im so glad you liked it all

scrapbookgirl28
Diva
scrapbookgirl28
In response to ScrapAngel4

Rec'd a school envie from Kim today, thank you!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrapbookgirl28

I received my second envie of stanmps today from Toni, and thank you so much for the awesome stamp sets. I was blown away. Those stamped images were too cute as well.

I have my work cut out for me to send some ladies some awesome stamp sets as well. I need to head to Flower factory and go shop for my pals.

vani
vani 
Pro
vani
  • vani on 09-11-12 10:41 AM
In response to TJCraftyWitch

So bummed I missed this one . Let me know if you ever decide to do another stamp envie . I love that idea

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to vani

I got some yesterday, need to go to flower factory still and then stamp a few more images and my two envies will go postal on Friday.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Kim, your envie was amazing! I love the "delight" stamp. Your stamped images are awesome!!! My favorite is the set of fairies! Thank you so much!

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to OhScrapIt

I haven't been to the po box this week I have all my pals stuff ready but we are leaving for Disney in the morning I will send out on Monday.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to AZGIRL

I have my envies ready to go for tomorrow. I got the other stamps I wanted to get for my pals. I am packaging them now to mail out tomorrow.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Im so glad you got your envie ladies.. I hope you can use all the stuff I sent. I will be leaving tomm. to head home.. Its been wonderful seeing my In laws.. they are awesome.. Dad is now having a surgical procedure as I type and I hope everything comes out ok..

I will be back online on monday.. Cause I know with the jetlag Im not going to be online till then. Stay safe everyone!

scrapbookgirl28
Diva
scrapbookgirl28

Got a stamp envie from Melissa, thank you!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrapbookgirl28

My envies went out and should arrive early this week.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

thanks for all the check ins ladies!

Have no fear I am Here!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

so i received some nicely filled envies my self while I was away.. Melissa Birlem sent me a beautiful stamped images, tons of clear stamp sets. one is actually a funny story.. this is the same set that I sent for a prize in th memmber of the month restart thread.. Great minds think alike.. and when I saw this i was like oh wow I really wanted to this too! now i did.. HA HA it was the stamp set from Hampotn Art for spring.. loland i adore just adore the frog set you sent.. I luv it soooooooooooooo much.. and i received a small set that says Keep Calm and... knit, draw,sew,paing,craft,carr y and the word on..

ty ty ty ty ty ty Mellisa B

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I also received another awesome envie from...drumroll please....(haha) scrapbookingteacher

this lovely lady sent me handmade diecuts, ek success handmade sitckers in School themes.handmade book stickers (that she made) and some teacher brads and jolees stickers that say school days.

My favorite item for this package is the pencil that she made.. it is absolutely perfect. and one last thing i forgot to mention was the school stickers.. tyvm! i luv it all!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

So happy you liked your envie! I actually ordered myself a set of the spring stamps as soon as I received the box with your set. Lol. I had a hard time shipping it off.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Melissa Birlem

I did I did!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I meant to post my envies are postal I am sorry

Page 5 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options