Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Warehouse Sale-Enabler Alert!!        (Topic#1579875)
GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to nuskrappa

Ms. Cris/Ms. Judy,

Please let me know what you guys get. Since I sent her an email stating that I posted in here and a few people ordered from them. She was quickly to reply to me and said she was grateful for that. I'll definitely follow-up and let her know how disappointed we all are. Let's see how long it will take her to reply then (I bet is not going to be that quickly this time around!!).

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to GIGIGI30

i doubt she would respond at all. yesterday i went to their website and found 5 different email addresses.. i sent email to each one of them. i was hoping it would get someones attention. lol i guess it worked. but we'll see if i actually get my package.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to nuskrappa

I've been busy and haven't messed with them except for sending the same e-mail each day. I just sent it to a couple other addresses, but I could only find three addresses. Hopefully someone, somewhere will take the time to actually read it and send my remaining package...or refund my money, which would be better since what I received was probably not worth the $14.99, let alone $60. I haven't even opened the clear pkg. yet. Just doesn't look inviting. I can see the worthless "embellishments" and the paper looks OK, but not worth opening the pkg. :>) ~Judy

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to mrsdriver5

I just got a notice that one of the e-mail addresses I used is "unavailable". Personally, I think the whole company is unavailable~Judy

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to nuskrappa

I was definitely disappointed in what I received in my box and will definitely not be ordering from them again. I just ordered a Websters Sprinkles box for $10 dollars and that included shipping so I am looking forward to see what that is all about.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to thehappyscrapper8

so i received my package today. it was the same thing as what you got judy. the paper is fine..about 1/2 inch stack (ill count them later) and the same cheesy little embellishments. big big disappointment! i would highly recommend never ordering from them!

thanks everyone for the taking the time to respond!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to nuskrappa

I finally opened my two packs today. They might be worth the $14.99 each, but not with the $8.50 shipping that's added on to each order—and definitely NOT $60 each!

One of my packs is the Wise Old Owl collection and the other is the Hickory Dickory Dock collection. Each pack has 10 different double-sided papers w/three of each design. Each pack also has 3 sheets of journaling blocks, 3 sheets of tags and 3 sheets of "designs" which I guess can be cut-out and used for embellishments. With some stickles, embossing powder or spray they might work~

Both packs had plain-looking buttons. One pkg. had pearl brads that I actually kind of like, plus some rhinestones, which I'll use. The other pkg. had a few flower layers and a sheet of ugly rub-ons. Both pkgs. had 3 pieces of ribbon, but it's obvious there's not much there, plus a little page of ugly alphie-stickers that will most likely go in the trash.

Out of about 10 e-mails I've gotten 1 response and that's when this pkg. was sent. Unfortunately they still owe me 1 pkg. I wish they'd just give me a refund.

For my total of $45 (not counting shipping of $8.50), I wish I had ordered some Bo Bunny paper. The Cider-whatever collection keeps calling to me, but since I went on a spending binge this week, I have to stay out of the stores :>) ~Judy

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

judy..thats exactly what i got! the buttons in both packages were exactly the same colors. i definitely would not have bought this stuff if i had known better. i tried to use the rubons today and they totally suck! they are not even in a package (almost like they came from someone's stash). i do like the paper..thank goodness i liked something out of that mess. sheesh. i cant see how they can stay in business !

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to nuskrappa

Looking at their site, I like a lot of their paper, but they are a wholesale site. No stores anywhere in our area carry their stuff. I'm assuming they must treat their wholesale customers better than they do the retail warehouse-clearance shoppers. On their site, their papers seem expensive considering they don't have glitz or anything on thing.~Judy

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

I just messaged Echo Park and BoBunny, two of my fav BIG companies to see if they do warehouse sales online.

They are so well known like Prima and Pink Paislee that I think they'd be awsome to order from.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Cindyckj

• Cindyckj Said:
like Prima and Pink Paislee that I think they'd be awsome to order from.

Oh, I love everything Prima!!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to GIGIGI30

Yikes after typing in piggy tales bbb I found this on THEIR own blog:

I too have ordered 3 of the bargain boxes. Debit card charges. No response from them. I have written E-mails 3 times to no avail. Sure wish they would get it together. I am ready to dispute the charges as well. Certainly not made of money, I feel like we have just paid for their vacation.

Posted by: J | July 29, 2011 at 05:02 PM

I too have been trying to get an answer as to where my "bargin" box is. I ordered it on July 12 and to date I have received nothing, sent numerous e-mails and no one will get back to me. I obviously will have to contact my credit card company to make sure no charges have been put through. What a SCAM ...... I don' know what you people think you are doing but looks like I need to make a call to the better business bureau to report you.

Posted by: B~ | August 02, 2011 at 10:03 AM

i too ordered @ boxes. charged on 7/12/11 and still no boxes. the reciept e-mailed to me said i would be billed upon shipment of my order, even the usps is not this slow. my order was my only b-day gift, we as many others in this economy are budgeted very tightly. so here i am, birthday passed, and STILL no gift. i know this is a small company so i am hoping they have just had unexpected issues arrise and we will see our boxes soon. i really can't afford to just go out and buy stuff so i was VERY excited to have had my hubby find such a great deal for my b-day. but it's turning out not so great as i had no gifts for my b-day and whats worse hubby thinks its his fault because it was all we could afford.

Posted by: H | August 07, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Sorry for the delay in shipping your orders! With the birth of our new baby some of the orders were delayed in getting shipped out. All orders have now been shipped. If you have any questions please email us at contact@piggytales.com. Thanks!

Posted by: D | August 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Got my kit today and couldn't be more thrilled with the contents. There is a lot of good stuff in there!

Posted by: D | August 10, 2011 at 03:35 PM

I am still wanting for mine now. My money cleared back in the middle of Aug it has now been over 2 weeks and nothing. I was very excited and am seriously dissappointed now. Would at least like to hear something back please.

Posted by: R | August 30, 2012 at 10:18 AM

The comments to this entry are closed.

Wow sounds like they have a long bad history.

Edited by Cindyckj on 10-07-12 12:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to Cindyckj

I finally got notice today that another package has been shipped, so I'm assuming that will be my third pkg. that was supposedly shipped with my other two. No apology or explanation, but at least it's supposedly shipped.~Judy

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

I've now gotten an apology, plus more refund of shipping. For some reason they never seem to get the e-mail that is sent to the e-mail address they give. I finally sent an e-mail to their academy, whatever that is, but I think she finally saw that e-mail. Of course I sent it last week and just got it taken care of today, but the pkg. should arrive sometime this week, then I can put piggytales in my Problems Solved folder :>)~Judy

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• mrsdriver5 Said:
I've now gotten an apology, plus more refund of shipping. For some reason they never seem to get the e-mail that is sent to the e-mail address they give. I finally sent an e-mail to their academy, whatever that is, but I think she finally saw that e-mail. Of course I sent it last week and just got it taken care of today, but the pkg. should arrive sometime this week, then I can put piggytales in my Problems Solved folder :>)~Judy

Yyyyayy, Ms. Judy. At least something positive after the turmoil. Now, cross piggytales off your list like I did with Oh My Craft, Inc.!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to GIGIGI30

For sure! piggytales ~Judy

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

its crossed off my list too! glad it is about resolved judy. its a relief to me as i know it must be for you too. im chalking it up to a learning experience. lol

let us know when you get the package, curious to see if there is any better stuff in the box. lol doubt it. lol

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics