Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: Warehouse Sale-Enabler Alert!!        (Topic#1579875)
nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to GIGIGI30

well judy.. i guess i shouldnt have been so nice in my email. lol i think i will shoot them another. junk mail.. hmmmm!! but i am glad that yours is getting shipped.. let us know when you receive it!

gigi.. dont feel bad, how could you have known?? did you ever get your stuff? im going to email them again to see whats going on.

Diva
In response to GIGIGI30

Good to know about this company. No business from me with them. Sorry to hear all the bad experiences with them. Hope you get your orders right this time around.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to bayamonesa1

sorry that you guys experienced this!! Glad that you posted so that others don't order. It's not right for a business to not communicate with customers or have problems filling orders!!!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to nuskrappa

• nuskrappa Said:

gigi.. dont feel bad, how could you have known?? did you ever get your stuff? im going to email them again to see whats going on.

Ms. Cris, I did get mine but seems like these type of business are going 'round like the plague. My latest nightmare was with Oh My Crafts, Inc. I had to file a complaint with BBB and FTC and never got my Silhouette Cameo. I'm so depressed after that, I don't even want to do anything craft related. These shady businesses should be thrown on a fire pit and burn 'till is nothing left. They don't understand how frustrated and aggravating this is and playing with people's hard earned money is not cool!!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to GIGIGI30

I'd give PiggyTales the benefit of the doubt except I know I'm not the only one who didn't have orders filled. I could even understand one order getting misplaced or something...but I ordered twice! I sent two or three previous e-mails, all to the same e-mail address as the one that finally got her attention, so I don't know why it didn't go into the Junk Inbox also.

I'm dumb enough...if I like what is in the shipment, I might find myself ordering a couple more boxes, but keeping a close eye on the order.

My final e-mail wasn't over-the-top obnoxious, but not the way I'd normally write someone. If "Irate Customer" and the mention of contacting my visa card company did the trick, I guess that's what counts :>) I'll let you all know when the boxes finally show up. If it went out in this morning's mail, I should get it tomorrow or Monday.~Judy

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to mrsdriver5

i sent a second email today and still no response. i dont know what to do now. maybe i should call them...uggh..hate to do that.

judy, please let us know when you receive your boxes. there is a comment on their blog (only 1) talking about after weeks of waiting for the package that the excitement quickly faded when she opened the box.

gigi.. i have heard things about oh my crafts.. especially when the cameo first came out. ppl ordered them and had to wait for 2 months or more for OMC to finally ship it. but other ppl have said the place is great and order from them all the time. i dont know what to think!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to nuskrappa

Did you send the e-mail to contact@piggytales.com? The woman who finally responded was named Debbie, so if you call, you might try asking for her. I hate telephones so I was very happy that I didn't have to call. She shorted me a dollar on the reimbursement, but it's worth not making a phone call :>) Good luck. ~Judy

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

thanks judy. i did use that email address and if i dont hear back anything tonight i will call them tomorrow. i dont like phones either (except for texting and stuff. lol) i tweeted them on twitter and maybe i should facebook them too. i hope when we get these kits that it is worth this hassle!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to nuskrappa

• nuskrappa Said:

gigi.. i have heard things about oh my crafts.. especially when the cameo first came out. ppl ordered them and had to wait for 2 months or more for OMC to finally ship it. but other ppl have said the place is great and order from them all the time. i dont know what to think!

They may be good for small items but for big tickets items especially the Cameo, they're a completely ripoff...I waited 2 months, they kept changing the shipping date with lies after lies blaming it on Silhouette America. I left a message on Silhouette's customer service on a Friday and by Monday first thing in the morning they called me back and let me know that this wasn't the first incident and OMC have the tendency not to pay the manufacturer on time which lead to the mess.

You know what's more ironic? Heather, OMC's customer service manager wrote me on an e-mail that I was a liar (literally!) and that she would forward my e-mails and messages to the owner which will be following up with me on this matter....Well, 3 weeks later and after she viciously cancelled my order, I still have no Cameo and no words from the owner or herself. Jeez, I wonder who's the liar now?

I would always say, that a company who cares for their consumers and good service goes a loooonnnnggg way!!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to GIGIGI30

Oh My Crafts was booted from ebay for a while there.

I had them as a saved seller along with many others and I always put a little note like shipping supplies, jolees and such so I know why I saved that seller.

The not I had by oh my crafts was "duplicate listing violator"

They would have thousands of auctions up of the same things like 800 sizzix big shots. So along with the duplicate listing violation I bet they violated the search and browse manipulation rules as well.

Cause if you looked for a sizzix big shot after seeing hundreds of the same auction from them on purpose so other sellers had no chance of being seen.

They don't have god awful feedback but the bad feedback they do have is mainly for selling items they don't have.I think alot of the feedback has kind of dropped off when they got in trouble.

Now they are down to about 130 auctions instead of thousand. They are still selling scrapbook stuff, and fabric and christmas crackers?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to Cindyckj

i still have not heard back from piggytales. ive sent a bunch of emails, commented on their blog, tweeted them on twitter. sheeesh..whats a girl gotta do to get some attention from them?? grr i guess i have no choice but to call.. tomorrow. uggh!

mizzblue
Guru
mizzblue
In response to nuskrappa

many times, if I have ordered something (not just scrapbook stuff) and it is an "abnormally" long time or I've gotten frustrated with repeated calls (2 that come to mind are Roberts Crafts and K & Co), I have just jumped on the Facebook train and posted a short, sweet but somewhat impatient post on their public wall....gets their attention EVERY time! My hard earned $ keeps them in business and as a SAHM on a budget, I give you 300 days to make it right, then after that, fuggetaboutit!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to mizzblue

thanks kate.. i think i will do that on facebook!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to nuskrappa

I looked on facebook yesterday about it and they have their page set so you can't make any new posts and that you can only comment on one of their posts and they don't post much but I did notice a couple people commenting on their posts about not getting items. You can at least send them a fb message.

This was one post

Just want to update. After my panicked post on tuesday, I did hear from the company, and get my stuff!!!! They apparently had some computer and sad family issues, but all is well now!!! In these tough times we need to support our favorite companies, but i just felt I needed to warn other shoppers. Good luck Piggy Tales!!!!!

I couldn't find her origional post though so either she or they deleted it.

Edited by Cindyckj on 10-01-12 05:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Cindyckj

• Cindyckj Said:
Oh My Crafts was booted from ebay for a while there.

I had them as a saved seller along with many others and I always put a little note like shipping supplies, jolees and such so I know why I saved that seller.

The not I had by oh my crafts was "duplicate listing violator"

They would have thousands of auctions up of the same things like 800 sizzix big shots. So along with the duplicate listing violation I bet they violated the search and browse manipulation rules as well.

Cause if you looked for a sizzix big shot after seeing hundreds of the same auction from them on purpose so other sellers had no chance of being seen.

They don't have god awful feedback but the bad feedback they do have is mainly for selling items they don't have.I think alot of the feedback has kind of dropped off when they got in trouble.

Now they are down to about 130 auctions instead of thousand. They are still selling scrapbook stuff, and fabric and christmas crackers?

Thanks for the info but I couldn't even find them on eBay. In the past, I've ordered pp and whatnot from them but never again. I even unsubscribe from their newsletter. That's how frustrated and upset I am with the whole experience. Done with OMC!!!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to nuskrappa

Just a quick note...I'm in the middle of a bunch of other things, but hubby just brought in a PiggyTales box. I haven't looked through everything yet, but it might be worth the $14.99 I paid for each pkg., but definitely not the $60 worth of stuff it's supposed to be. I got two see-through packs (like sb packs their paper) and without opening them, I can see maybe half-inch of paper, maybe 25-30 plain-looking buttons, 3 pieces of ribbon and a little card of junky alphies, that I'll probably throw away in each pkg. One pkg. has a few non-adhesive rhinestones. The other pkg. has maybe 7 or 8 of the same blah-colored daisy flower...the kind you usually put several pieces together, but these are all the same size, and 1 sheet of rub-ons. The 1st pkg. also has maybe 10 pearl brads mixed in with the buttons.

I had placed a second order of 2 pkgs. for my daughter, but that order went through for 1 pkg.

Debbie said she'd reimburse me the shipping for the 2nd order (reimbursed $7.50 instead of the $8.50 I paid) and she'd combine the orders. Well, my box has two pkgs. in it, so I'll wait and see if another box arrives tomorrow...then try to get 'hold of her again since I should have a total of 3 pkgs.

No wonder she doesn't respond to customers...she doesn't want to hear the complaints! PiggyTales is a wholesale seller. Maybe they treat companies better than they do the lowly warehouse-sale retail customers.

Later I'll go through the paper and see what quality it is. The two pieces I can see look OK~Judy

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to GIGIGI30

I actually received mine a few weeks ago but I had sent them a strong email stating that I expected a response from them. They responded and sent out the product and emailed me when they sent it out.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to thehappyscrapper8

OMG I wanted so badly to order from them cause I was on a roll with that pink paislee warehouse sale but I was broke when they posted the warehouse sale for piggy tales and plus I was just really unfamiliar with this company so i'm glad I didn't place an order.

I know everyone has emergencies, computer or family but if you want to keep your customers your do what it takes to keep you customers happy like maybe adding a little extra to the boxes or refunding a little. Cause this bad word of mouth is gonna hurt them.

I so wanted to post on their fb page that I had several friends here on sb.com that have repeatedly tried to contact them because they still hadn't rec'd their warehouse orders.

I can't wait for like a prima, bobunny warehouse sale! lol

Edited by Cindyckj on 10-01-12 12:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to thehappyscrapper8

• thehappyscrapper8 Said:
I actually received mine a few weeks ago but I had sent them a strong email stating that I expected a response from them. They responded and sent out the product and emailed me when they sent it out.

What did you get in your pkg.?—about what I did?

When they talk about getting a box of items worth $60 I guess I expected each order to be a box about the size of what I received today...but it was for 2 "boxes" of items and it wasn't that full. On their FB page they show monthly kits, but I didn't get anywhere near what they show in those kits and I sure didn't get $120 worth of merchandise, like they claim it should be.~Judy

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

so i finally heard back from piggytales today. it was a shipping notification that they sent it today. no words or anything to go with it..like an apology or an excuse. the last line of the email stated
"PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN A CUSTOMER ORDERS MORE THAN ONE KIT WE WILL COMBINE AS MANY KITS AS POSSIBLE INTO ONE BOX." sooo.. we shall see what i get! judy..did you get another package or was that supposed to be all 3 in one?

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics