Username Post: Any bloggers out there???        (Topic#1579913)
meluv2scrap
Veteran
meluv2scrap

I love going to blog for inspiration, recipes and just about everything. So if you blog post here so we can check it out!

I blogged this morning about an awesome recipe I found on Pinterest.

Looking forward to checking your blog out--I need some scrappy inspiration it has been months since I did a LO.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to meluv2scrap

Lots of bloggers post in the General Scrapbooking forum.

You can check it out here and jump right in.

meluv2scrap
Veteran
meluv2scrap
In response to kelseymel

Thanks Melissa

cindy312
Diva
cindy312

I'm a Monday-Friday blogger! Feel free to check it out. I'll head over to yours today!

Cindy

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to cindy312

Ha, Kelly! You wouldn't get much inspiration from me, either. I haven't made a LO in what feels like ages. I'm on a card making kick lately. Well, let me back that statement up. I'm having a crafting dry spell, but back when I was actually creating, it was mainly cards.

I need to update my crafty blog. I haven't touched it in over a month, I think. Bad me!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to siameseplease

My blog is in my siggy line!!

Abigailocd
New Kid On the Block
Abigailocd
In response to CommaHolly

Blogging has become a very important part of my scrapbooking lately. Check me out at http://chroniclesofmylife 3.blogspot.com

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Abigailocd

My blog is in my sigi, too! Come over and sit a spell!

Sammy Jo
Expert
Sammy Jo
In response to 2xblessed

I'm having a giveaway at my blog! It's my very first one and I would like to have as many participants as possible. Please come visit my blog and stay a while. I love new friends!

The link is in my siggy!

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to Sammy Jo

I blog but my blog isn't scrapbook related. I blog about homeless issues and things that are happening in the world regarding homeless issues.

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to Als_Gal

I have a little blog I recently started. I mainly have posts about Close To My Heart products right now. I find it quite challenging to find the time to blog.

scrapperjen1
Tenant
scrapperjen1

I am blogging! Feel free to stop by....I'll be checking out your blogs posted here.

Jay P
Jay P 
New Kid On the Block
Jay P
  • Jay P on 09-01-12 05:00 PM
In response to scrapperjen1

I used to blog pretty regularly, but life keeps me busy now.

Still, I like to share my thoughts from time to time. My blog is in my signature.

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Jay P

I've been MIA here on scrapbook.com for awhile while I took a break from online forums. I've been itching to get back into talking about scrapping so I've gotten more active on my blog and now I'm back here. My blog is in my signature. I blog about scrapbooking, cardmaking, crafts, recipes, etc. I hope you stop by for a visit!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics