Username Post: Mini 8 Punches        (Topic#1579925)
MrsD2008
Veteran
MrsD2008

AHHH!!! I bought TWO Lucky 8 punches (not even the two I REALLY wanted) and I hardly use them. I wished I had waited because with that money I could have gotten FOUR Mini 8 punches, which I know I would use a TON more. The ideas are flowing through my head!! They'll be available tomorrow. :-( Wish I could get a couple this week!

Edited by MrsD2008 on 08-22-12 02:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to MrsD2008

Well, I covet these, but they are never available and they are thus...never on sale. Price drop would be good for me. I had not even seen the mini yet!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to CrimsonMama

I love my full size Lucky 8 punches. For my Easter table setting I used a table cloth covered with pastel decorated eggs - one I've had at least 15 years.

I bought 10 pieces of cardstock in pastel colors that were in the table cloth and punched a placemat for each setting with one of the Lucky 8 punches and it was stunning!

I've put them on layouts too.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Henri Jean

Wow that's a great idea, did you take a photo and put in in your gallery?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to CrimsonMama

I did take Easter pictures and will be getting to scrapping them soon! Right now I'm finishing the trip to Hawaii in January-February. Then maybe Easter is next.

I would have to look at the pictures again to see if the placemats are in any of the pictures.

The dishes are clear depression glass (American Fostoria) so the color also showed through the plates.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Henri Jean

where do you buy the lucky 8 mini punches???

MrsD2008
Veteran
MrsD2008
In response to wilbur

• wilbur Said:
where do you buy the lucky 8 mini punches???

They aren't available until tomorrow (I think--it was either today or tomorrow. I pushed it way back in my mind because I was so mad I didn't have it in the budget for this week!).

You can get them on sb.com (as you linked) or if you want to buy in stores, the We R Memory Keepers website has a way to search what stores sell their products. Their website is saying they will ship in September. You can also get the mini 8s on HSN. To purchase on-line you can also use the google site to search the product and different prices including shipping costs. Amazon might be carrying them too.

Edited by MrsD2008 on 08-23-12 04:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to MrsD2008

I was looking at these but they don't seem to be able to choose the outer OR inner cut...you have to use both.
I like that with the larger Lucky8 punches you can just cut the outer shape.....

Alison

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics