Username Post: templates        (Topic#1579971)
bggale68
New Kid On the Block
bggale68

I just purchased templates and need to know how to use them. One is the mountain scene and I sure can't copy it all on a page. Please help.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to bggale68

What kind of template? There are different types, so it's hard to know how to help you. Do you have a photo of it or can you find it here in the superstore and link it?

bggale68
New Kid On the Block
bggale68
In response to Here Kitty

Dear Amy, Thank you for responding to my question.

http://www.scrapbook.com/products/source/SBC_c f-tcw337.... http://store.scrapbook.com/cf-tcw322.html?t2=templates;...

I think these will give you an idea of what I mean.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to bggale68

Ah OK.
If you look at that link, there is actually a video you can watch that shows you some stuff. You can spray over them, ink over them, paint, use chalks, etc.
If you google "Crafter's Workshop" and go to their official website, they have a section with video tutorials that will give you even more ideas.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Here Kitty

It's funny...I just spent the last hour watching videos on The Crafter's Workshop website and also YouTube and I found one that give you plenty of ideas. Here is the link:

8 ways to use the crafters workshop templates

I'm too in love with these things!!

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel
In response to bggale68

I usually use spray inks with them. I use re-positional or removable adhesive to hold it down and then spray. On the more basic templates you could also trace them and even stitch over the traced lines.

bggale68
New Kid On the Block
bggale68
In response to rebeccakeppel

Do you use iridescent mist sprays or pigment ink? Are there any tricks to spraying the ink?

bggale68
New Kid On the Block
bggale68
In response to GIGIGI30

Thank you I will watch the video you recommended. Barbara

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to bggale68

• bggale68 Said:
Do you use iridescent mist sprays or pigment ink? Are there any tricks to spraying the ink?

You can do either.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics