Page 1 of 37 
Username Post: Member of the Month re-start!        (Topic#1579991)
ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie

...... Welcome Ladies & Gents!!

Ya have here Sassie & ScrapAngel4, were here to bring MOTM back to order. Look forward to new twist, turns & surprises through out the month!!

This is always open - ANYONE can join & at ANYTIME!! All you need to do - is mail a package to the current MOTM, by the end of the month of her reign and your IN!!! If your package arrives to her after her reign your name will be added to the following months drawing.

HOW IT WORKS:
A new Member of the Month will be drawn randomly each month.

To have your name entered into the drawing, simply send a package of goodies (no price limit) to the current Member of the Month based on the information that has been provided(see current MOTM info above).

If your name is not chosen for next month, don't worry; your name will stay in the drawing as long as you send a package to the current Member of the Month. Entries are cumulative. (For example: if you have sent packages to the current MOTM’s for 3 months in a row and haven’t been selected yet you have 3 entries.)

If you do not send goodies to the current Member of the Month for 2 consecutive months your name will be removed from the drawing and your number of entries reset to zero. But no worries, because you may re-enter at any time by sending a package to the current Member of the Month.

If selected as Member of the Month your number of entries into the drawing is reset to zero and you are ineligible to win for the next 2 months.

Even though you are not eligible to win for 2 months, you are still encouraged to send goodies to the current Members of the Month because on the third month, when you are eligible again, the number of entries you have will be determined by the number of packages you have sent (up to 2).

RULES:
• As Member of the Month you must post when you receive packages and keep a current list of people who have sent in for the month.

• On the last day of the month the current MOTM will randomly select a winner for next month!

• Your package must include goodies that the MOTM can use based on the information provided. For example: If the MOTM states that she only has teenage boys please do not send pink baby ribbon.

* Handmade items are acceptable! The only "GOLDEN RULE" is - send in only things you'd love to get in return.

Our current MOTM (DECEMBER) is

crafty_mom_of5 Woot Woot!!

Amy Hudson
1164 N 1st St
Carbon Hill, AL

Oh wow!! It will be Christmas all month!

I am so not picky. I love all things handmade. I love to use flowers, stick pins, and going on my layouts.

My favorite color is green, but my favorite color combinations to use on layouts is currently pink, black, and white.

I am working on an album for my oldest daughter, who will be a senior in high school next year ...the colors are pink, black, and white.

I am trying to add embossing powders to my collection of scrappy goodness. Lace of any kind would be good too.

My wish list is up to date ...I think that there's a lot to choose from there, lol!

DECEMBER MOTM Twist!

The 1st person to send Amy her package (which must include at least 2 things on her wish list) will recieve a goodie package from ME in January!

**IF we can get at least 5 packages to her of nice quality there will be a 2nd drawing of MOTM names in January & that person choosen will win a package from ME in January also!!

Please old & all new members fill out this basic questionnaire to help us! Thanks

Basic question's all members need to have on file - IF you want to be eligible to get RAK's
from the Member of the Month swap.
#1. Name & Address, please include your screen name 1st!

#2 What are your favorite colors also you least favorite?

#3 What is your style of scrap booking or art?

#4 Is there anything you wont/don't use?

#5 What are some embellishments you adore - meaning, flower, bird, hot air balloons, camera, stamp?

#6 please keep your wish list updated as often as possible, as your RAK may actually come from there (smile)

Edited by ScrapnSassie on 12-01-12 10:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to ScrapnSassie

*yay* Im here 1st - welcome everyone

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassie

Hi everyone kim did you get my package

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to babigirl

glad to see this one starting up again

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to i heart scrapping

Welcome ladys! I am hoping to add some fun new twist's through out the month to keep it a little more spunky & playful for all

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Sassie

I am here.... Kim is camping this weekend

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

Babigirl... Kim is camping til Sunday, I believe, so she won;t be able to respond til then. Apparently , her style of camping is not the same as mine. Mine involves a hotel with WiFi access

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to moonpuff

Lol ok i didnt realize she was camping

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to babigirl

no problem.. just did not want you to think she was not answering you

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to moonpuff

I have had your pkg. for a week or 2 but since I have time I am gonna wait to send it instead of sending tom like I had planned, money is short this week with buying for school

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:

Yes I did.. You were so generous in your purchase.. I am so excited I cannot wait to play with new memento stamp inks.. in espresso truffle, and nautical blue.. also 3d paper house sticker collection for baby girl! I really need these! and a dear lizzy acyrlic stamp that says thanks abunch in ajar.. I luv them! plus some paper from prima craftsm collection..

TY TY TY TY TY TY you werent overboard!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:

sorry I wasnt here to tell you that I was camping and just got back today...

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to ScrapAngel4

thanks moon

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

awwe YAY!! Im glad some more mail came for ya!! (hugs) sorry ive been mia feeling blucky - will be more perky again soon im sure

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to Sassie

hi ladies!!! IM Back...sorry to be MIA!!! we didn't have internet for a bit!!!

My package will be sent tomorrow for KIM!!

Moon I need your address to send your little something from June!! LOL Im a little behind!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to denielle.c.podraza

Welcome back denielle!! Im sorry you didnt have the internet id have went wacko!! ((HUGS))

I am going to try to post the pictures of Kim's MOTM packages to date - she has more coming (yay)

From Babigirl aka T
Another MOTM Gift ! By ScrapAngel4

From Scrappy_day
MOTM Gift By ScrapAngel4

From moonpuff
MOTM gift from Moonpuff! By ScrapAngel4

From me -
MOTM GIFT! By ScrapAngel4

MOTM GIft Part 2 By ScrapAngel4

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to Sassie

Kim you should be getting something from me this week. I ordered it this weekend from sb.com so hopefully they get it out tomorrow!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to amancuso

ty! I will definitely let you know when I get it!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I am so very glad you enjoyed it have fun playing with your new toys Kim you are awesome so enjoy it

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00
In response to babigirl

Kim mailed yours today!! I was hoping for yesterday, but I was a day later!

DC# 03082690000036894871

Page 1 of 37 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics