Username Post: Member of the Month re-start!        (Topic#1579991)
amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to Sassie

Sixta where are you going for your cruise? Somewhere tropical? I love cruises! And yes...the weather here lately is awesome!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to amancuso

the weather has been cool and rainy here.. I actually had to put the heat on to get the chill out.. shhh dont tell hubby.. I dont think he realized it.. lol

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to ScrapAngel4

cold & rainy here - we dont have heat just yet were holding out LoL!

Yes can you take a XXX carryon LOL!

ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie
In response to Sassie

Sorry Ladys no spreed sheet update as of yet. Its all ok, as I (Sassie) am still keeping hard log copies.

I am bringing in a special point system for the games/picks ect's. were going to have going on for the rest of this MOTM swap!

You can acquire points by many ways, just because, helping others, games being posted, going over & beyond spoiling the current MOTM -- basically any reason

When you acquire 10 points - you can choose either a gift or your name being put in the drawing a extra time.

So keep your eyes peeled. There may be a time limit on when you can claim your prize or points. There could be many or no limitations placed on things.

*We always welcome new idea's, new "games" & just fun things ... and you will get credit for ideas/games ect dropped as well

ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie
In response to Shelly_Anne00

PS - today is the 9th, wonder if any ONE will be around

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapnSassie

Your a trip hun...love it.
I am around and up right now..but headed to sleep here soon. So I can get some scrappig done in the early morning.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I will be off work Tuesday night! Yay! I plan on getting a package to the post office for one of my swaps. I also plan on coming home and playing around in my scrappy room. I am working on something for a special friend of mine.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 10-09-12 05:09 AM

• ScrapnSassie Said:
Sorry Ladys no spreed sheet update as of yet. Its all ok, as I (Sassie) am still keeping hard log copies.

I am bringing in a special point system for the games/picks ect's. were going to have going on for the rest of this MOTM swap!

You can acquire points by many ways, just because, helping others, games being posted, going over & beyond spoiling the current MOTM -- basically any reason

When you acquire 10 points - you can choose either a gift or your name being put in the drawing a extra time.

So keep your eyes peeled. There may be a time limit on when you can claim your prize or points. There could be many or no limitations placed on things.

*We always welcome new idea's, new "games" & just fun things ... and you will get credit for ideas/games ect dropped as well

How about a guess what game? Basically give a hint for a point value and if you have to give another hint lower the value until you get to one point.

Or a secret gift. Decide ahead of time on an item (don't tell any one) who ever sends it to the motm first gets a point.

Or a word of the day who ever posts it first gets a point.

Edited by Cinj on 10-09-12 07:09 AM. Reason for edit: posted from phone and it ended up in the middle of the quote. oops.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-09-12 05:50 AM
In response to Cinj

Ashley I'm going to Mexico...Cozumel, Cancun and not sure if Progresso...

I've been to Cozumel....just never did a cruise...
I'm excited...seemed so long away and now it's like 6 weeks away....WHOAA!!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to 6ta

Have fun on your trip 6ta!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to crafty mom of 5

Hey Sixta,

Did my package arrive? Tracking shows it arrived last week.

Moon

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Cinji Im giving you 2 points - plus a RAK because your idea's are awesome! I love your heart for this swap & Im proud to have you around!!

Please PM me your address.

I think Im going to make a questionare (something basic) for everyone so when you win something I have an idea of things youd like or want! I dont want to give someone who hates stickles - stickles! Im very picky like that & Im sure others are to! I wont be giving out trash RAK I want them to make ppl HAPPY

ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie
In response to Sassie

1st "game" post the puuuurfect quote to meowy thoughts @ exacatly @ or closest to 9lives PM (10th) and win 1 point OR if you own your own lil' pur box post a picture of him/her with your quote and get a RAK (Yay!)

ScrapnSassie
New Kid On the Block
ScrapnSassie

The 1st page has an update with a basic questionnaire Id like Everyone to fill out - then PM it to this screen name! Thanks so very much

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

ooohhhh i luv games

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to ScrapAngel4

I sent the questionnaire.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-10-12 05:17 AM

Drumroll....

I got 2 awesome packages yesterday....

SAssie...thank you so much for the awesome gifts!!

Moon...thanks so much for the wonderful goodies!!

I just got them last night Moon...lol
but luckily they are safely on my shelf now, lol.

MOTM SWAP By 6ta

MOTM SWAP By 6ta

Edited by 6ta on 10-10-12 05:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 10-10-12 05:17 AM
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
Cinji Im giving you 2 points - plus a RAK because your idea's are awesome! I love your heart for this swap & Im proud to have you around!!

Please PM me your address.

I think Im going to make a questionare (something basic) for everyone so when you win something I have an idea of things youd like or want! I dont want to give someone who hates stickles - stickles! Im very picky like that & Im sure others are to! I wont be giving out trash RAK I want them to make ppl HAPPY

Thanks, I used to do a lot for our morale boosters when I worked outside the home. Now my husband works for a crappy company and I am self employed so my morale boosting and reward systems go to my daycare kids and I reward myself with a weekly trip to the craft store. lol

I was thinking though to get more activity here how about points for inviting people, or sending a second or third package to the member of the month.

scrappy_day
Expert
scrappy_day
In response to Cinj

I sent the questionnaire as well.
6ta, I hope to get something to you in the next couple of days!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to 6ta

littleMRSimelda & Tonya I need your address's. If you wouldnt mind please fill out the questions on the front page.

Bri, your gift should be going postal soon sweetie
Ive actually misplaced it LOL! :/ I have so many open packages I need a better system

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics