Page 10 of 11 
Username Post: September Kit Swap -Swapping out!        (Topic#1580011)
mleehm 
Resident
In response to lynnde

September Swap Category - Owls By Mleehm

mleehm 
Resident
In response to mleehm

I just noticed in the picture that the little "bat owl" must have fallen off the Howloween strip, but it will be there when you get mine!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to mleehm

Someone might get their kit today.. other packages I sent out at the same time are being received by other people.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to Lookin4newideas

Mine went out today...sorry for being tardy again. Decided I need to invest in new padded envelopes...mine are all kinda thin. Never went out an got any, mind you...just decided they weren't good enough to mail. I did finally grab some plain manilla envelopes from work to shove the ratty padded ones inside and shipped 'em out.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to krispyb

Your to funny Kris.

I received my freind kit form you today!! I must say I love the colors!! So pretty.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to tcletoaddison

I mailed out my kits today. Now I'll start stalking my mail lady for some awesome kits in return. Loved this swap, On to October.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to tcletoaddison

• tcletoaddison Said:
Your to funny Kris.

I received my freind kit form you today!! I must say I love the colors!! So pretty.

From me? I don't remember doing a friend kit :s At least not anything that I'd sent out recently.

mleehm 
Resident
In response to krispyb

Mailed mine today.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to mleehm

Toni, the friendship kit should have come with your die cuts from me. My other kit was owls, and I don't think you were in the owl category.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

I was going to say, if it was from me...man is the postal service slow!

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to krispyb

And I got my owl kit yesterday from lyndee. Even more beautiful in person! Can't wait to start creating with it!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to krispyb

I got my friend's kit today from Teletoaddison. It's beautiful and I'll be putting it to use soon. Thanks.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Mother Goose

Kay I forgot to put the charms in the envi they are here on my desk I will send them on out on Monday so Sorry about that.

Please tell me I put some blue ribbon with white polka dots?

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to krispyb

• krispyb Said:
And I got my owl kit yesterday from lyndee. Even more beautiful in person! Can't wait to start creating with it!

Oh YAY!!! I am very happy to hear that it made it to you safely and thrilled that you like it!! Happy creating!!

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher
In response to crafty mom of 5

Looks like Tuesday will be when mine get mailed.

mleehm 
Resident
In response to scrapbookingteacher

Jci

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to mleehm

I got the cutest school kit from Toni! I loved it all and plan on using it soon! Thanks Toni!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to crafty mom of 5

Glad to hear the kits are arriving!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I received my owl kit from Kris today and my friendship kit from Kay. Kris, your owl is soooo adorable. It's amazing to get these kits in the mail as the pictures never do them any justice. I love the colors. My great-aunt loved owls and those were her colors. I have to go digging up some old pictures of her to do a lo. The zig-zag paper, I have a blouse with that pattern and those same colors!

Kay - your kit is beautiful. I love the papers. The colors are the color of one of my bbf's hair. She is my only friend that also loves to scrap. Next time we get together, I'm going to get a picture of us together so I can do a lo, actually two, one for her and one for me.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

I'm glad you like it. I loved how the owl turned out...had to take it to work to show my scrapping co-worker how cute it ended up.

Page 10 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics