Username Post: oohhhh        (Topic#1580039)
TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

I love these! Even tho I dont do much with Halloween, this is great for tough boys LO's and Cards. Just bought the majority of this line.

Echo Park Chillingsworth...

Products Referenced in This Post:

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to TheCharmedOne

LOL I love the Echo Park collection packs. I have 2 and I was surprised how quickly the first one disappeared.

That Hallowe'en collection is yummy. I don't "do" Hallowe'en either, but it's the only time of year that you get those greens, oranges and purples. There are no purples in that pack, but it's still gorgeous.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I always end up loving EP Halloween stuff!....I don't do Halloween either, except for the odd LO, which is why I still have some of their line from last year left in my stash...
I love that they put the plain colours in, and I end up using those for non-Halloween pages!

I still put this new collection in my wishlist, tho! LOL!

Alison

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to kiyawinn

I bought the plain Orange paper as a background for a double paged LO I wanna do for me son. He wears this orange shirt and he posed for me showing his biceps lol he was like 7 yrs old when he did that photo. Been looking for a while to get the right papers for it. This looks perfect for it, hopefully it will match in person too.
I love how a few brands do the tags n stuff on regular scrapbook paper and sell as a regular scrapbook paper. It makes it more fun to buy without having to spend a ton of money on tags....

I saw this paper in the shop of me fave american seller on eBay. When I saw it, I knew I had to have it...hahahahaa

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics