Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: Scrapbooking Room Question...        (Topic#1580093)
aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to JazzieLynne

Haha, exactly, c-r-a-p gets censored.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

Could you maybe post photos in your gallery?

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to 950nancy

Great idea and looks cute to boot(:

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d

Love love love the idea for putting glitter in salt and pepper shakers!! Thinking I'm going to have to hit my local walmart for some(:

JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne
In response to aquabunny

ahahaha, I didn't even realize that...what a bad potty mouth we scrappers have...hahaha.

Dwelch, I will post pics as soon as I have them, I should clarify that the pics I have on pinterest are not of my own room, but of GREAT THINGS others have put in their rooms!

The salt and pepper shakers look so pretty, I found them at the dollarstore {dollarama in Canada}. I am amazed at all of the incredible ideas for organization online!

-Jasmine

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps

I store my most-used journaling pens, x-acto knife, scissors and other basic tools in an Iris Hobby Case and keep it on my craft table. An online friend sent it to me for free because she never used it. I didn't know until right now how much she paid for it! Anyway, I go to a crop at the LSS once a month so having this makes it easy to just grab and go because it's always packed. I can also tote it around the house when I'm working on other projects.

This is exactly what I have:
Iris Red Hobby Case

JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne
In response to Judy_Scraps

Judy, I have been wanting one of those - I especially love the 'pick up and go' part. I almost bought one {on sale} at Winners a while ago, but talked myself out of it...{why?????} Anyway, I thought about heading to the local gardening center {they are having a big end of season sale}, and I know they make gardening 'caddys' that are somewhat similar!
Am hoping to post some pictures of some stuff I have finished so far {on my blog...and hopefully here, as well!}
-Jazz-

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

Mine would be my accordion file that I keep all my scraps in. I couldn't work without something like that.

JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne
In response to RedSquirrel

Okay ladies, I have just posted a couple of the supplies that I have re-organized so far!
A {Little} Dab of Glue - SCRAPROOM STORAGE

...more to come!
-Jasmine

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

Now I'm going nuts! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those color labels. You said you got them from "mum's blog". Can you send me her blog address - PM or in response here? I'd love to print those off!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to dwelch

I've already printed them off! I went to Jasmine's blog, and she has the link there.

JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne
In response to dwelch

Sure! Glad you got them Judy! You will definitely enjoy them!
Colour-Coded Labels link

Here is my scrap paper storage using the {FREE} labels in the above link!

Happy Organizing!

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero

Love those labels!!! Thanks for sharing

Diva
In response to uruvero

I am working on getting my scrapbook organized. I do like that I get so many ideas about how to do so.

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to bayamonesa1

Love these labels!! I wish my printer was working ( darn thing seems to be always acting up!!) I would be printing them this very second.

JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne
In response to res19s2d

Tricia, that sucks...for lack of a better word. However, I had these printed at a local print shop. I had 4 sheets {8.5x11} printed on Adhesive paper for $10 - I can't do that for that price with my printer considering ink cartridge prices. Hope your printer starts working soon!
-Jasmine-

Msceejay2000
Veteran
Msceejay2000

I'm mostly in a large roll top desk. All the little cubbies store most of what I need and I love being able to roll the desk closed when I need to hide my mess.

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to Msceejay2000

Love the labels and will definitely be using them. Thank you so much for sharing these. Good luck with getting your space organized. My crafting space consists of a 6 foot table and the area underneath right now. I am always looking for new ways to organize my ever growing mound of stuff.

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d

Thanks!! I think I'm going to a local print shop as soon as my car is out of the shop!! Because that is broken also!!!

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 09-06-12 03:56 AM
In response to res19s2d

The Clip It Up has a big footprint, but if you have room on your desk or on a counter somewhere for it to sit and spin, I think it's an awesome organizer. Perfect for smaller packages of embellies that I like to keep at arm's reach.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics