Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Gallery Love Swap!        (Topic#1580177)
Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to Melissa Birlem

Where's everyone hiding?!??!?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

I guess no 1 wants any gallery love! LOL

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to Ms_Pebbles

LOL How are you doing, Ms. P? Things calm down at all? How's Kevin?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Hey Melissa!
I'm just getting over a head cold, but I'm working things out and Kevin is doing okay...he had a drop in his sugar the other day (37)and he hasn't had that in a while but all in all he's okay. Thanks for asking...you are so sweet!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

I guess it runs in the family.Everyone is sick lately...lol!

Anyway, you better take care of yourself and tell Uncle K, to get some rest and get well soon as well. Love ya

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to GIGIGI30

Glad you're getting over your cold. They're not fun, especially early in the season! So glad to hear Kevin is doing better. I definitely understand the sugar issues... make sure he takes it easy! When my sugar drops it throws off everything else as well. Seems like it happens so quick I don't even notice it til it's too late.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Thanks Gi! I sure will tell him! He started sneezing yesterday and claimed that I gave him my cold....I got in that kitchen so fast and made some chicken soup with rice and I haven't heard a peep from him yet on the sneezing this morning!!! LOL

Melissa, you are so right! When I say fast...it's unbelievable! But with my chocolate loving, sweet tooth having self in the house, we always have something around that can bring him back up pretty quickly. Thanks doll!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

LOL. I'm glad you always have something around for him! We keep a basket full of candy here for that specific reason. My whole family has diabetes - in several forms - so most of us have a "sugar stash" in our homes and cars or purses / backpacks. I have an Altoids tin that I put hard candy in so that I always have it with me.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Now if I could just keep my hands out of the stash!!!!! LOL

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Lol. Sean has his own stash! When we first got together, he regularly emptied my stash. Then I'd make him go to the store every time I needed a fix. He quickly became tired of running, and decided he better have his own stash.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• Melissa Birlem Said:
Lol. Sean has his own stash! When we first got together, he regularly emptied my stash. Then I'd make him go to the store every time I needed a fix. He quickly became tired of running, and decided he better have his own stash.

Intelligent man indeed!!

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics