Page 2 of 29 
Username Post: September -- Very Laid Back Challenge        (Topic#1580195)
MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
Hiya's!

Tena-Have a great weekend! Great photo collage...I'm still navagating PSE.

Melissa-I found cardstock stickers for the BG Cupcake pack (see below) at an LSS. Would you be interested in them? LMK and I'll get them for you. (They were 50% off.)

OK, back to Quickbooks...unless the accounting fairy comes to visit, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Thank you for thinking of me, but I hate that collection so much. Having the chipboard stickers would just add to my hatred, I think, because I'll probably never use up all the papers and I still have chipboard shapes from some of their more favorite lines of mine that I'll never use! LOL!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to MelissaW

And one more... I can officially be done scrapping 2010 now! Woohoo!

(There are still more 2010 layouts to come, but I can't share them yet... BOO)

anatomy of a Christmas Card photo By MelissaW

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to MelissaW

I'm finished with August VLB And I'm acu here - probably the only time I'll get to say that this month.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to dancinirish90

Finishing up on my lovies in Aug. But you'd miss me if I wasn't here. So sign me up!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to cveira

• cveira Said:
I'm here.....I kinda dropped the ball in August and just couldn't get caught up.
Yes, you can poke my eyes out all you want. lol
But you're still stuck with me.

I love being stuck with you or by you. Both work for me! Don't listen to LPeeps-shhhhh

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Claggy

Afternoon -- hopefully I will be able to stay in my house for a bit tomorrow morning. It's a disaster.

Just back from a funeral.

Going to pet portraits at Wine & Design -- sounds like fun.

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to ncyankee

Hello!! Oh boy this week has flown by so quickly. Yesterday me and some girls from work stopped for some icecream on the way home. That was fun and yummy. I probably shouldn't have had that 2 scoop sundae but what the heck.

Tena, enjoy your weekend and safe travels. We had to cancel our trip to Miami for this weekend and move it to the following weekend. Long story. Ugh.

Have a great evening. xoxoxo

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to cveira

Melissa -- STOP --- I'll never catch up if you keep being so productive. LOL.

Off to update the 1st post.

Anyone want to give me the 1st challenge of the month -- since I'm a seriously challenged hostess.

My friend wants me to help her with some place cards for her daughter's wedding and a few other things. Totally game -- until I looked at the wreck of my scrap room. OMG I have got to clean it this weekend.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 08-31-12 05:29 AM
In response to ncyankee

TGIF!! Heading up north for the weekend. Last blast of summer before the kids start school on Tuesday.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SaraS

Good morning!

Three to five inches of rain on the way for us! I should get some scrappy stuff done! DH is off so maybe not as much as I would like!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
Melissa -- STOP --- I'll never catch up if you keep being so productive. LOL.

Off to update the 1st post.

Anyone want to give me the 1st challenge of the month -- since I'm a seriously challenged hostess.

My friend wants me to help her with some place cards for her daughter's wedding and a few other things. Totally game -- until I looked at the wreck of my scrap room. OMG I have got to clean it this weekend.

No worries... a busy weekend planned with painting and cr@p like that means that I will slow down. And then a return to school next week for me and the boys means less time to scrap because I will have homework again. *sob* BUT, with an Image Design class (that is NOT drawing on paper, THANK THE LORD), I'm actually looking forward to the 10th, which is the first class in it. The rest of it, not so much. LOL

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to AllAmy

Hi Eileen...I have been MIA for the past few months, but think my life will begin to calm down again LOL...I would like to come back this month

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to newtoscrapping2011

• ncyankee Said:

Eileen, how about using a quote on a LO - then this one would fit

I quoted Melissa LOL!! Here are Mel, Lesley, and me last weekend.

Camaraderie By Dancinirish90

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to dancinirish90

Happy Friday!! Orientation at school today . Plan to clean house and get everything in order toomorrow and then Sunday we're planning a day trip to the north eastern part of the island (Port Antonio) for some sightseeing and they do the best jerk pork in the island (that's debatable). It's beautiful over there so looking forward to that and it's just about 2 hours away.

Have a wonderful day. xoxoxo

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to AllAmy

Hi! Sign me up please. Don't know how much scrapping I'll get done, but I miss visiting with all you wonderful ladies!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to Scrapn mama

acu2h!

Today is DH and my 16th anniversary, so no crafting from me today.....we are going to go dinner later to celebrate!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to Scrapn mama

Happy anniversary, Karen!

Lisa, I forgot that I said that, but it's true! Yay for scrappy camaraderie!

ScrappinAmyJ
Diva
ScrappinAmyJ
In response to AllAmy

can I join in this month, I really need to get inspired! I have been away to long!

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to ScrappinAmyJ

Hi Eileen, I'd like to join again this month. I probably will not be able to keep up with the chatter, but promise to stay acu on love

raining
Governor
raining
In response to AllAmy

I'm in again ladies!

Page 2 of 29 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics