Page 22 of 22 
Username Post: Discouraged.        (Topic#1580207)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to pamela.tx

I only tried Tombow once but I was a brand newbie and had been using repositionable. The Tombow was serious business! But everything I did with it stuck but after that one roll I went back to repositionable squares until I got comfortable with gluing things down. Then went to ATG.

ATG is just the most comfortable thing in my hand and the best value in tape. However, the first time using an ATG it can feel pretty awkward. Now its just natural.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Henri Jean

No cake yet, but cake day IS getting closer. My second client meeting as an Aflac agent went extremely well and I'm hoping to be writing policies within the next couple of weeks. Hoping this career change will result in me wanting to scrap again as well as having time to.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:

ATG is just the most comfortable thing in my hand and the best value in tape. However, the first time using an ATG it can feel pretty awkward. Now its just natural.

I agree 100%. My scrappy friends IRL are still scared of my ATG. No one is interested in even trying it.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to pugs223

Love LOVE my ATG. Seriously don't know what I did without it.

Even my kids ask to use it when they're working on a project. "Mom, can I use your pink gun?"

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to kelseymel

I think I may need to break down and get one

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to pamela.tx

ATG is too big for me. Plus it's hard to sell CM adhesive at crops when I'm using a non CM adhesive.

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to Kim222

• Kim222 Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:
Popping in to say that there might be celebratory cake in my future!!

If you're inclined to bake your own, you may want to stop by here :

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15800...

Personally, though, I think if you're the one celebrating, someone else needs to provide the cake.

Can we make it CHEESECAKE! All the talk about cheesecake has made me really want some!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to crazycricut

I have a box of no-bake cheesecake in my kitchen. Too lazy to make the real stuff.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to scraprabbit

I was afraid of my ATG for a long time after I got it, and would use my Glue Glider Pro for everything

now I mostly use my ATG and keep the GGP as a back-up

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to madmatter

Well, I have broken down and bought the ATG. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Page 22 of 22 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics