Username Post: Carta Bella Paris Girl...        (Topic#1580261)
TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

Does anyone have this paper? I am wondering how the colours are on this paper. I've been browsing and some show it as very bright fuschia and bright purple colours and others show it as a soft pastel pink colour. I cant find it near by to check it out in person, so I'm stuck with buying it thru eBay. Before I purchase, I want to know if these papers are very bright or not. I'm not keen on bright colours....
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by TheCharmedOne on 08-31-12 01:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to TheCharmedOne

Hmm, well I googled Carte Bella website and the Paris Girls colors appear exactly as they do here on this site. Are you saying the colors on ebay are different? It is most likely because of the photo the person took might not be true.

I would call it bright, IMO of course. The black and grey in it tones it down a bit.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to CrimsonMama

I searched on eBay and looked at various listings, they all seem to use the same pics as here and it varies so much. If they are like seen here, then I am ok with them. I love the cute prints on them for me daughter's scrapbook. She is a typical girly girl with a sense of fashion.
I just hate to spend a lot and be disappointed with the colour.

I wish we had scrapbook stores near by that sell the high end papers like these....

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

They look darling to me for a girl! Did you look at their website, if that looks different that Scrapbook.com, then, I hate to say it, your colors on your computer might need to be calibrated. There is a tool to do that. (My hubby is a computer and camera software geek or I would never know this).

I would trust what you are seeing here and on the Cart Bella website more than ebay.

If you use shocking pink embellies it will be bright and beautiful.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to CrimsonMama

I will check their site too, wasnt aware that they had a site. I'm new to this brand. Me favorite seller on eBay took this in her collection and thats how I know about it.
She is usually right on with the colours but for some reason, this is a hard one lol. I ordered the Echo Park Halloween line from her...

I'll have a peek at the site...

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW

I have them and they are subdued colors, softer pink, offwhite, grey, etc. Some of the sheets have brighter pinks but nothing nearing fuchsia. The paper is nicely textured and just gorgeous. I am playing with it at home and love it.

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to CorrieW

Here is a layout I made, there is a dark pink but nothing too bright. The colors were subdued and I had to find the right shades of CS to match.

Daddy's Little Princess By CorrieW

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to CorrieW

• CorrieW Said:
Here is a layout I made, there is a dark pink but nothing too bright. The colors were subdued and I had to find the right shades of CS to match.

Daddy's Little Princess By CorrieW

Thank you for sharing! I can see it used now and it made me mind up I'm going to buy this paper. I loved the prints when I saw the paper but because some had it pictured as fuschia, I wasnt to sure, now I am....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics