Page 2 of 26 
Username Post: September New Layouts        (Topic#1580263)
rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to dollscrap

LOL, like rubber necking on the highway, you don't wanna look but ya can't help it... I do feel sorry for the kid to have such an upbringing. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Donnna - neck crust?!?! I definitely don't want to even bother tuning in to see that. Yuck!!

We had a fun day with Ryan but he sure can wear me out!! I made White Chicken Chili for supper and corbread muffins. I don't usually make chili until it starts cooling off but hey, it's September and I'm not sure it IS going to cool off any time soon. Besides, DH loves it with all those white beans.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Neck crust?????? Omg...who has it??? I'm going to have to google this honey boo boo thing. And I thought whats her with the 8kids was disgusting

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Abby0317

The mama has neck crust. I guess using soap isn't a priority for her lol

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Hi ladies! Been busy on this end and just now getting a chance to check in.

Did you all take in the blue moon last night? It was absolutely beautiful. There won't be another one until 2015.

For the record, I didn't, don't, and won't watch Jersey Shores. I can't stand Snookie and now she has a baby to ruin! I am just amazed at all of the coverage it got because MTV is cancelling it.

I used to watch Survivor, Biggest Loser, and Ice Road Truckers but I have pretty much quit watching them. I do still watch DWTS. Sorry, but Honey Boo Boo just has no appeal to me especially with the neck crust thing going on with MaMa!

Denise, hope you are feeling better.

Terry, you are NOT a bad gma! I wouldn't drive that far for just one night either especially with gas prices back on the rise. It went up over 20 cents a gallon here this week.

Hello and goodnight to everyone else.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

I watched a you tube video and am currently making some new flowers to use on layouts. Nighty night!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning. Got a little mini bomb! TFL!

***FUNTOOLAS*** 100% SWEET By Anna C

***FUNTOOLAS*** Premium Lifestyle By Anna C

*** FUNTOOLAS*** CAT NAP By Anna C

***FUNTOOLAS*** Me & You By Anna C

XOXO By Anna C

Thanks for looking and commenting. I really do appreciate it!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Good morning!! Finally got some rain overnight. I woke up and the ground is actually WET. The last few times we have had a rain "spurt" the ground was dry rather quickly. Our yard looks horrible!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning all!
WOW, Anna! You got your mojo rocking!!
I think I watched 10 minutes of one of the Jersey whatever it's called series....DUMB me! Wasted 10 perfectly minutes on people trashing each other, yelling, arguing... that's entertainment? And Honey Poo Poo as GOT TO GO!...along with all of her neck crusted family!!
However I do like DTWS, and AI, and The Amazing Race... and Giants baseball..
I received my 3 Lucky 8 punches.. My, they're big! DH wants to know WHERE am I going to put them? Good question!! Good thing I didn't get to order all 6 that were on sale! I'd need a bigger house!
I just have a few chores this morning and a few errands to run...then I think I'll go scrap!
Have a wonderful Sunday and a great Labor Day all!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Scrapkaty

Good morning!!! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
Anna--those are gorgeous LOs!!! I just got my last kit from Scraps of Elegance and it had Pion papers in it. I about fell over backwards! Now I'm in love with the ones in your kit too....I'm a paper hoarder...! My new kit came yesterday and Ms Emma was here. She was oogling the pp too and so innocently asked why I getting more pp when I had 2000 sheets of it in my craft closet!
Out of the mouths of babes...

Katy--your up early girl! I remember Cheryl mentioned months ago just how big those punches were. Can't wait to see what you do with them. I was blown over when my new Cricut Expression got here and just how large that thing is.

Speaking of which---do you all that own these machines shop Ebay for the cartridges? Somewhere else? I won 2 bids on Ebay but I can't keep up with that since I forget to check.

This falls under the "just my luck" category as well as Murphy's law: Dh, DS#2, & one of the Thai army put the floor in yesterday. Guess what? We are 3 boards short--and only need 3" of those 3 board lengths. So I have to buy a whole box to get this. Argghhh!

off to work...

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Abby0317

Terry- 3 boards short???? ask the dealer if he has any pieces lying around.

Didn't see the blue moon. wish I had looked out the bedroom window.

I enjoy DWTS and Amazing Race. I hate to admit it, but I do watch The Bachelorette and Bachelor. I like it better when the girl chooses. I'm a House Hunters junkie.

We were with friends all day yesterday. The men had their annual golf outing. My dh and his friend Steve won. Steve's wife Judy and I went to lunch and walked around the furniture store that houses the little cafe. Later I had everyone for supper. Judy helped me make salad etc.

Gotta go.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to scrappin 2

Ack three boards short, dang.

Nice y'all got a little rain, I saw it was headed your way.

So nice you had a great time with friends.

My day was spent with my head under my pillow. Dang headache. Still hurts like the devil.

Nice LOs Anna.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Katy - Yes, those punches are big. I have 2 of them and wonder I would put more. I, of course, would like a few more of them.

Cathe - Sounds like you had fun yesterday.

Terry - Sorry about the 3 boards. I, too, would ask did they happen to have any extras lying around.

I went to church, out for lunch, crocheting flowers and went to Walmart to pick up a few things for DH and Priscilla tomorrow since I have to WORK.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to cdjohnson

Chello!

Spent the day starting my Christmas cards. I printed some embellies, cut what I needed and will take everything with me to work tomorrow to assemble. I gotta work alllll day til 6:45 But at least I won't have to work any holidays for the rest of the year. And I get double time and a half...there is my cruise money

Gonna go make dinner for me and Patrick now. I'm making sesame ginger salmon, mashed potatoes and a salad

rockmom
Governor
rockmom

Ah have fun making Christmas cards, Donna, and making your cruise money too! That should make it more bearable.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Donna - Can't wait to see your cards!! I work tomorrow to so my money can go toward my daughter's choir trip to Disney in March which I am going as a chaperone.

In about an hour, I will be watching Steeles vs. Broncos, crocheting and eating popcorn. Those are my plans and I'm sticking to them!!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

DOO I have had sitting on my table for a week.

Souris, Manitoba By Rockmom

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

My plans were foiled as I am a week early for the game. So I guess you all know what I will be doing next Sunday night!!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

I hope ya'll have a wonderful Labor Day

Anna-I saw the moon...it was spectacular!! I didn't have my camera with me and it was out on our way home from shopping. I ran in the house to grab my camera-then hubby tried to drive me to a clear spot to get some pictures. By the time we found one the moon was regular sized I thought it was cool though that DH was chasing the moon for me

Terry-I always buy my carts off Ebay. Never, ever pay full price!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Thanks for all the love ladies! I never feel that my DT stuff has any "wow power." All of my stuff is pretty clean and simple, maybe too clean and simple.

Terry, I get most of my cartridges on evilbay. Like Donna, I never pay full price for them and usully I stay below $20 for a cartridge. I did pay full price for my Art Philosophy cartridge thru Close to My Heart. It came with a lot of stamps and other products which were nice, but I really like that cartridge and use it often. It is my go to cart right now.

Hello to everyone else here and have a great day!

Page 2 of 26 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics