Username Post: Filing Sticker Sheets        (Topic#1580323)
jmpost1st
Resident
jmpost1st

Does anyone have a method of storing all the different sizes of sticker sheets that makes it easy to find things? I have a legal file drawer in my desk and keep some there, but it's not big enough for all of mine. How do you sort them? ....by color, size, boys, girls???

Thanx

Janet

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to jmpost1st

I separate out Christmas, vacation, and food stickers and keep them with other embellishments of those same categories in a set of Sterilite drawers. Most of the rest is on my Clip-It-Up, vaguely by category, with a few things (all my baseball stickers and ribbon and die-cuts, for example) on a small rotating rack. But most of my stickers are either alphabets or one of the three categories I keep in drawers anyway. I have neither boys nor girls, so my stickers and papers and embellishments are all sorted by other subject matter.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to jmpost1st

I have a file drawer that I keep most of my stickers in. They are alphabetized by subject. I use hanging folders, so there is a Holiday-hanging with sub-folders for Easter, Thanksgiving... However, I have Iris-type 12x12 containers that I use for Big Subjects. For me, there are separate ones for Halloween, Christmas and Disney. All stickers/embellishments/b orders/paper (if there's room) for those special things go in their own box.

I have a stacking container with two baskets. One of them has my alphabet stickers, but I don't use those often, so I don't have a lot. I prefer printing, then fussy-cutting or using the cricut or cameo to cut out my lettering.

Have fun organizing ~Judy

jmpost1st
Resident
jmpost1st
In response to mrsdriver5

Gee ladies, thanks a lot for your answers. I have hundreds of alphabet sheets and a lot of just "stickers". I guess I will have to try sorting into piles & see what I come up with. I think I'd need 5 or 6 Sterlite drawers, though, so I still need more ways to store them.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to jmpost1st

Plastic shoe boxes are great too. I like the hanging file folders idea.

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to aquabunny

I have been wondering the same thing and have not managed to find anything that works for me. I am visual person so I like to have all of my stuff out. Right now my stickers are in a binder in sheet protectors but I always end up forgetting that I have them and then don't use them. I was talking to my boyfriend about getting a peg board and putting it up on one of the walls. Not sure if that will be the fix to the problem or not.

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to thehappyscrapper8

I am totally new to scrapbooking and only have 10 sheets of stickers. So I just labeled them under "stickers" in my tote.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to jmpost1st

Mine are sorted by theme in PSB's

The refills pictured here are best for long skinny ones, but they come in different configurations so you can get the ones that suit you best.
Products Referenced in This Post:
PSB Binder - Black/Navy (Discontinued)

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Kim222

My alphabet stickers are filed in hanging folders sorted by color. The rest of my stickers are in my PSB.
Products Referenced in This Post:
PSB Binder - Black/Navy (Discontinued)

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Judy_Scraps

I use a fabric foldable canvas box (one of the organizer kinds) about 6 inches wide and about 12 inches long - i think it's about the size of the CD storage box.
I stash all stickers vertically in the box - fits A LOT - and you can flip through them, which i like the best - they are wide enough for any sticker page unless it's a 12*12, but roomy b/c of the length. not stackable though. one for alphabet, one for themes (christmas, beach, etc), one for sayings and words and borders etc. I also put cardstock cut to shape to separate themes so they are easier to find.

IleneM 
New Kid On the Block
In response to OlesyaK.

I have my letter stickers in an old CM accordian file by color. My other stickers and embellishments are in the Generations 12 x 12 envelopes by theme. The envelopes are then stacked in a large basket. When I go to a crop I just grap the envelopes corresponding to the theme that I need.

jmpost1st
Resident
jmpost1st
In response to IleneM

Thank you ladies, I think I might add subfolders to my legal file system, that seems to work seeing that I already have the system in place.

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to jmpost1st

I have mine in a sterilite storage box but I want to reorganize them so I will quit buying duplicate and triplicate of the ones that always catch my eye and I know I am going to do a layout (some day) using them. Thanks for asking this question.

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to thehappyscrapper8

• thehappyscrapper8 Said:
I have been wondering the same thing and have not managed to find anything that works for me. I am visual person so I like to have all of my stuff out. Right now my stickers are in a binder in sheet protectors but I always end up forgetting that I have them and then don't use them. I was talking to my boyfriend about getting a peg board and putting it up on one of the walls. Not sure if that will be the fix to the problem or not.

I want to do this, too.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics