Page 8 of 8 
Username Post: Scrappy Weekend        (Topic#1580487)
4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to CKohn

Hope you have a fun and productive scrappy weekend
CKohn!

Ok, I am packed. everything is now sitting by the garage door and I'll load the car tonight. i'm sure everyone is thrilled to hear these details.....but I'm so excited to attend my first all day crop that I considered giving you a complete play by play.

I didn't think I had too much to take along until I started pulling out stuff. Thank goodness I bought that wagon!

Cookies are baked for the Community snack table. I found a lot of things to donate to the Trash to Treasure table too. I even packed a few baskets, locker shelf, etc to help keep my work space uncluttered. I included my own trashcan too.

CKohn
CKohn 
Resident
CKohn
  • CKohn on 11-05-12 09:04 AM
In response to 4tgrfans

It was very productive weekend. The pages that I had made kits for got done really quickly. I found it best when the pictures were already pre sorted.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to CKohn

I had a pretty good weekend too. I got 27 pages made. Do I love them all? Not really, guess I just wasn't in the groove. But I am really happy that I had paper picked out for most of them.

What I am happiest about is that I know this past weekend got me warmed up for at-home scrappy sessions. It always does.

Now for the fun part...putting everything away. I may do a little rearranging of my scrap room first.

CKohn
CKohn 
Resident
CKohn
  • CKohn on 11-07-12 11:56 AM
In response to pugs223

WOW! I did a lot of single 12x12 pages. I have to take the time to photo graph them. Most of the pages that i did were picture of DS from Day Care. I will have to final tally of how many pages i did. I still haven't unpacked yet.

Page 8 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics