Page 2 of 6 
Username Post: Please call in the National Guard,,,        (Topic#1580505)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

it'll be sixty sets of dies when my new ones come in but those are single dies from Memory box

I only have my Justrite stamps organized for now,,,,the rest are in a big tote, stuck on the plastic they come in,,,,,or the wood block ones are in several drawers. sigh.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to CommaHolly

If you take me to Disney, I'll come reorganize the whole lot for you

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to madmatter

oh Holly you crack me up girl!!!

you are the nestie QUEEN in my book

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Oh, I forgot the two photo boxes full of clear stamps I rarely use,,,

I will take you to disney anyway, Mad

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Sounds like a plan Judy!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Henri Jean

it's almost done, but I just couldn't finish it today I am BEAT. tomorrow

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

Are you having a mouse-cookie kind of day, Holly? You know....give a mouse a cookie.....and pretty soon that mouse has a whole new scraproom to play in!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

• Briannasmom Said:
Holly you still doing ok there??

dont go hurting yourself with all them nesties. what did you count the other day like 50???

50??? Henri, hurry and hold her down! If we let her keep 5 sets (and that would be really generous of us since we're going to be rescuing her!), that leaves 20 sets for each of us! Oh boy...I can hardly wait. Clear the roads from San Diego to Florida...I'm on a Mission of Mercy!~Judy

I kept reading...60 nesties? Stamps? I don't even want to go to Mouse World...I'm an Angel of Mercy (give me your nesties and no one has to get hurt...)

Edited by mrsdriver5 on 09-07-12 09:03 PM. Reason for edit: Edited to update my demands

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to mrsdriver5

you guys are so funny,,,,,,I'd say 50 are nesties and 10 are other brands,,,,,and I want MORE,,,,,,,,,seriously, how sick is that?

yep, Jen,,,,,give a mouse a cookie and the next thing you know she has the cookie cabinet all torn to shreds!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I also have 16 different sets on my watch list,,I mean SERIOUSLY! sick! its a sickness I tell you! all you nestie watchers BEWARE!!!!!!!!! a year ago I had NONE,,,,,,,NADA,,,,,,,,ZI P,,,,,,ZILCH!!!!!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

And as soon as I can get there, you'll be back down to 5 Hmmm...I wonder where I'll keep all my new nesties?~Judy

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

This thread is too funny! Well Holly with all your dies, you really thought you could do it in 3 hours???

Edited by anda11 on 09-08-12 06:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW

• CommaHolly Said:
you guys are so funny,,,,,,I'd say 50 are nesties and 10 are other brands,,,,,and I want MORE,,,,,,,,,seriously, how sick is that?

yep, Jen,,,,,give a mouse a cookie and the next thing you know she has the cookie cabinet all torn to shreds!

I seem to remember warning you they were addictive, you are brave to post your count online. I won't even tell DH how many I have. He could always count if he wanted to but I won't make it easy for him. He bought most of them as gifts so he knows I have a lot lol.

Btw don't feel bad about cooking ny sister once burned water.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CorrieW

I was indeed warned,,,,,by you and many others Corrie and I listened NAUGHT.

I will say that although there are many of the new ones I want,,,,I was rather shocked to see many sets that I just don't care for,,,,,,what's up with that?

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

juAlright, now I am curious, just how many nesties do you have? And stamps for that matter?!

Never mind I see above, 60! I'm feeling lame. I have about 10 sets.

Edited by CrimsonMama on 09-08-12 10:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW

• CommaHolly Said:
I was indeed warned,,,,,by you and many others Corrie and I listened NAUGHT.

I will say that although there are many of the new ones I want,,,,I was rather shocked to see many sets that I just don't care for,,,,,,what's up with that?

That's what happens when you have so many you still like the newer ones but they are similar to ones you already have and therefore easier to resist. I have two sets of butterflies two more cherry Lynn sets. I like the new ones but not enough for another set.

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
It will take me a couple of days, but hold her down, Henri, then we can grab her collection of nesties and divvy them up between us...then we'll help rescue her We'll be nice and leave you a couple sets, Holly~Judy

Oh, that sounds like a plan!

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to SoonerT

Okay, since you are talking about Nesties and I'm looking to buy, which Nesties are a must have/used most by any of you?

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

• CommaHolly Said:
OK OK, no cooking cracks,,,,,,,geez, you burn down one little house and they never let you forget it

WAIT WHA??????????

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Ohio4HMom

• Ohio4HMom Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:
OK OK, no cooking cracks,,,,,,,geez, you burn down one little house and they never let you forget it

WAIT WHA??????????

yeah, 1994, it was forever ago. Never cook on a gas stove and fold laundry on the counter next.

NEVER.

Page 2 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics