Page 4 of 6 
Username Post: Please call in the National Guard,,,        (Topic#1580505)
mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to mrsdriver5

I have a feeling all nesties are Holly's favs

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I'll die fighting for my nesties don't come between a girl and her nesties!!!!!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to CommaHolly

That's kind of what I was afraid of

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

And that is the truth Judy. I was in on it from the beginning and that is exactly how it happened.

Our motives were most honorable.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

We were just offering to help Holly! Dig you out - save your life at the same time. THen for our granny efforts, split the bootie.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I think you have all inspired me because I just ordered the star nesties because I"m on hold on my Herman's Hermits layout until the arrive on Thursday. I also need to get a photo printed in 5 x 7 - may run out and do that today.

I don't like scrapping out of order so I will probably take a 4 day break from scrapping and do laundry and clean my house!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

• CommaHolly Said:
I also have 16 different sets on my watch list,,I mean SERIOUSLY! sick! its a sickness I tell you! all you nestie watchers BEWARE!!!!!!!!! a year ago I had NONE,,,,,,,NADA,,,,,,,,ZI P,,,,,,ZILCH!!!!!

Holly, it is only a sickness if you think it is wrong. I think it is just a garage full of tools. Gotta have what you need in order to complet a project.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to 950nancy

I am pretty sure Holly is one smart cookie. I have heard of her tales of raising teens. Grannies are no match for 14 year old hormone driven teens that seem to take forever to grow up. This woman will wear you down!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to 950nancy

I remember the teen years too but they were my favorite years. I loved raising teens! They were so much fun and were just awesome to relate too. We were super close when mine were teens.

How special it was when my oldest got his first job - bagger in a grocery store and when he got his first paycheck he said, "Mom, I'm taking you to a movie."

Yep - my favorite times with my kids were when they were teens and dating. I always waited up when they were on dates and they came home and we sat and talked about an hour after each date about where they went and whether they liked the girl and were going to ask her out again. Its was the best mother-son time - at midnight when they got home from their dates.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

I just picked up romantic rectangles Holly ... I haven't been able to find floral ovals locally yet, but it's at the top of my wish list. I also recently picked up Wonderful Wings, which is absolutely beautiful.

I don't have Grand Calibur so I have no use for any of the Grand Nesties (Thank G-d).

The rest of my current wish list is:

Bitty Blossoms
Exquisite Circles
Decorative Labels One
Marvelous Squares
Resplendent Rectangles

oy

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

Holly if you come organize my magnolia and other stamps I'll share some of my Magnolia's with you

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
I just picked up romantic rectangles Holly ... I haven't been able to find floral ovals locally yet, but it's at the top of my wish list. I also recently picked up Wonderful Wings, which is absolutely beautiful.

I don't have Grand Calibur so I have no use for any of the Grand Nesties (Thank G-d).

The rest of my current wish list is:

Bitty Blossoms
Exquisite Circles
Decorative Labels One
Marvelous Squares
Resplendent Rectangles

oy

the last three on your list are also on my list,,,not sure how I feel about bitty blossoms yet,,,,but the exquisite circles bore me

try M's for the floral ovals,,,,mine JUST got them,,,,if you can't find them, let me know, I can try and pick them up for you and mail them out using a 40% off coupon

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sneezy1956

• Sneezy1956 Said:
Holly if you come organize my magnolia and other stamps I'll share some of my Magnolia's with you

Now see,,,,,,,when you offer to SHARE, the I want to share too

will share nesties!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

I'll let you know Holly ... thnx

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to madmatter

any time!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

oh, and you NEED the grand nesties,,,,,,,makes FABULOUS mini books!!!!!!! battin' lashes,,,,

Patriotic Mini By CommaHolly

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

Holly, maybe you could just move to Colorado and live next to me. Your mini book makes me want to go and make one. That is one beautiful mini.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

• CommaHolly Said:

the last three on your list are also on my list,,,not sure how I feel about bitty blossoms yet,,,,but the exquisite circles bore me

try M's for the floral ovals,,,,mine JUST got them,,,,if you can't find them, let me know, I can try and pick them up for you and mail them out using a 40% off coupon

Is your Joann's still allowing coupons to be used on dies, then? Lucky.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

Is your Joann's still allowing coupons to be used on dies, then? Lucky.

Probably not. It's a nationwide thing. She said M's.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to angie girl

Holly that is gorgeous! Makes me want the grand nestles. Quit it!! Quit it now!!

Page 4 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics