Page 5 of 6 
Username Post: Please call in the National Guard,,,        (Topic#1580505)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to SherylEb

I only have one set of the grands,,,,,,,but I NEED MORE!!!!! thank you for the mini love! It was a special pleasure to create because it was for a brand new American citizen.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to angie girl

• angie girl Said:
  • aquabunny Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

the last three on your list are also on my list,,,not sure how I feel about bitty blossoms yet,,,,but the exquisite circles bore me

try M's for the floral ovals,,,,mine JUST got them,,,,if you can't find them, let me know, I can try and pick them up for you and mail them out using a 40% off coupon

Is your Joann's still allowing coupons to be used on dies, then? Lucky.

Probably not. It's a nationwide thing. She said M's.

Wow, you're right, I completely didn't notice that. Disregard my post, then.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to aquabunny

I wasn't aware of the new J's rule,,,,,,,thanks for letting me know! I did try and buy some online one night and it wouldn't let me use the online coupon, so that makes sense,,,,,,

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to CommaHolly

I have no reason to go to J's anymore unless the Nesties are on sale for the week ... I hardly buy anything else there

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to madmatter

I like J's for lace by the yard,,,,,,and not much else lately. Sometimes stamps,,,,they have stamps and inks on sale frequently, but J's is usually an afterthought after I visit M's,,,,,it's right around the corner. I wouldn't make a special trip for it, I can tell you that,,,

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

We don't have a big selection of craft stores, so I end out going to J's or one of the three Michaels, but online shopping at J's...I have about $400 in my cart right now and can't figure out what to weed out. They have such good sales on scrapping supplies most of the time. In fact it makes it frustrating for in-store shopping because I can't find any regular priced items I want to buy so I can use a coupon. I'm near Mike's often, so check in there from time to time, but I do LOTS of online shopping at the sb store and J's. They usually carry different things, so I can get some of everything! (I wish...where's the Publ. Clearinghouse guy when a gal really needs him?)~Judy

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
Holly, maybe you could just move to Colorado and live next to me. Your mini book makes me want to go and make one. That is one beautiful mini.

I think she needs to move somewhere between us so it is easier access for both.

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to SoonerT

I go to JoAnns online but have bought most of my supplies from Amazon, lately.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SoonerT

I buy a lot from Amazon too.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to SoonerT

Holly - are your nesties still safe from the other grannies?

I am obsessed with HL. Js and Ms on occasion however I try to avoid As because they tend not to run the deals the others do and I would totally go broke if I frequented that store. I love sb.com and bought way too much paper from here a while ago when it 10 cents.

I think I am outgrowing HL though since I can walk down the paper pack aisle and say "got that" to almost every one. I'm so happy they are getting Bo Bunny, Graphic 45, Echo Park and some other lines in there though.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

Oh and I have all of those stores plus Tuesday Morning, Big Lots, and TJ Maxx all within 1 mile of work. Yes, my lunch hours can get expensive.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to pugs223

we JUST GOT a HL here,,,,,and I'm in love,,,,,,they don't have everything, but they have much better paper than J's, that's for sure,,,love their ribbon,,,,but their selection of clear stamps sucks, IMHO. Lots of great wood block stamps,,,,,but one tiny little wall of clear stamps,,,,,they did have some G45 cling stamps I want though!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Got triple locks on the nesties, Peg

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to pugs223

I agree on HL, it seems that I have been walking down the paper aisle and saying the same thing you are for over 2 years. J's has a huge selection online but seems like a lot of it is out of stock. Lucky for me....or unlucky....M's and J's are quite a ways off so I don't get to them often. I like sb.com, too but haven't shopped it much lately.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to SoonerT

Judy~I can tell you that the publ. clearinghouse guy is not at my house! But after he stops at yours, can you please send him this way?!?! Thanks. Then I would buy all my fake friends some nesties.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

LOVE that plan Angie ... shall I send you my wish list?

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

LOL! I have one of new art bin holders for the nesties almost full and none of my grands are in it.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sneezy1956

I was shocked at how small that artbin was,,,,,I thought it was much bigger, but I saw it at HL the other day and it's small,,,I like the idea in theory, but when you're creating like crazy, and dies are flying, how do you know you HAVE them all when you put them away? some of my sets have 4 dies,,,,some five,,,,some six and several have 11 or 12 dies,,,,,I like keeping mine WITH the original package so I know how many dies I'm looking for when it's time to clean up,,,,

admittedly, though, I am a messy scrapper

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

As long as you don't scrap next to the stove while cooking, mess away!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

are you kidding? RISK MY PAPER????????????

Page 5 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics