Username Post: Stamping Gear        (Topic#1580545)
pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

I got the Deluxe Kit for the new Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gear. I LOVE it. I do think that I will need to put some dots of permanent marker ( different colors) on the circle and the oval so I can know exactly which slots I will stamp and what I will skip. It is a little hard for me to remember which slot to use since they all look exactly the same. Anybody else tried it and loving it?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I've seen it, but I can't figure it out,,,,off to youtube to see if there's any vids on it!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

not impressed I think the type of things it stamps just aren't my style,,,,,,,cool tool though! I'm just not into repeat patterns,,,,

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit

I watched a couple of the videos and thought it looked pretty simple to use. It would make some really nice scrap page backgrounds, but I just wonder whether I would use it enough to justify the expense because I can see myself getting sucked into buying more and more stamps for it. On the other hand it would be very useful in card making. (Hard to tell whether I'm trying to talk myself into it or out of it!)

Veteran
In response to Ms. Fit

Micheals is having a demo for this: on the 22nd.HOPE THIS HELPS

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to SHARON ELISE

I used a 50% coupon at Mike's so it was $25 instead of $50. I would NOT have purchased it at $50. It is easy to use. I would encourage anyone interested to checkout the demo at their store if you have one near you.

Diva

Not sure if I would use it or not. Dont have an opinion one way or another. Since I ahvent use it, I cant comment about it. WIll watch some of the videos to see if I like it or not. Good comments in this thread.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to bayamonesa1

I have never used them but they look fun! I don't have $ to buy things like this any way. When I run out of glue or something important I have to scrape to get more But I can usually make something else work to achieve what I wanted to begin with. Glue is a necessity for me tho, otherwise I have to revert back to Elmers which is more messy...ew!!
I hope you will make something and show us what you made with these! I will check out the videos tonight and see what they are all about(I can't watch them till after 11 PM or I will use up the man's download time and slow our internet down )

poohdbear03
Expert
poohdbear03

Hi
I also bought these and just last night found the stamps on clearance 2.00 I was buying up the store lol

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to poohdbear03

Ohhh... that is a great buy. Lucky you.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom

I have noticed these on sale at a couple of stores, I didn't look at the price though but they were marked down. If anyone is looking for them!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics