Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: To put or not to put a photo...        (Topic#1580611)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to aquabunny

I scrap chronologically so many of mine don't have title pages. HOwever, when I start a new trip or event I put a title page in, whether it is in the front of a new book or in the middle of a book.

"Italy" was a title page for a new book, "Pompeii" was a title page in the middle of a book but it was about 20 pages long.

If something important is in my books that is several pages long, it usually gets a title page on the right hand side before it starts.

When we take a crusie, all fo the ports with lots of pictures gets a title page.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to Henri Jean

I do like Henri...usually I've been working on a HS Grad album for my oldest granddaughter forever (she'll be a college grad if I don't hurry up) and for that I just have a title page at the beginning of the book.

I'm also working on an album (which will be multiple albums soon) on trips we take to Lake Tahoe. I scrap the trips in order, so I have a title page at the beginning of the book, then I do one for each new trip.

For me, it's a way so I don't have to put the who/what/when/where/why details on each page. If my title page doesn't tell many details, then the next page does...my introduction to that trip.~Judy

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to aquabunny

What AquaBunny said! I have a couple of albums that are faith albums where what I'm sharing are things that have inspired me or experiences that have strengthened my faith, and what I'm trying to do with the layout is just share the story. I may not have a picture that goes with that story, but I don't worry about it. Instead I'll find or make embellishments that go with the story. What it comes down to is you tell your story in whatever way you feel tells it the best!

Jen

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics