Username Post: October~December Secret Sister Swap ACTIVE AND CLOSED        (Topic#1580621)
mysweetimelda
Tenant
mysweetimelda
In response to mysweetimelda

Yay i finally did it sorry I am new to this

mysweetimelda
Tenant
mysweetimelda

And this

mysweetimelda
Tenant
mysweetimelda

and this one

mysweetimelda
Tenant
mysweetimelda

mysweetimelda
Tenant
mysweetimelda

Some where in these pictures there is a clue as to who I am. I wonder if you can figure it out sis.

Have a great day.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Deb-doodle

• Deb-doodle Said:
I'm off to pack for my few day away from home. I'm going to my friend Karen's for tomorrow and stay the night with her, then I'm going to John's on Thursday. Maybe Friday too. I'm a nomad. LOL!!

Have fun staying with other people

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks Sandra for your prayers

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:
  • babigirl Said:
Dans home that means kid number eight is in the making lol.

No way!!! That one I'm sure about!

If you say so my friend

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Janie how is lil man doing?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:
  • babigirl Said:
Dans home that means kid number eight is in the making lol.

No way!!! That one I'm sure about!

If you say so my friend

Yes, I say so. And I think I would be the one to know!

Well, except for that one time!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 10-03-12 12:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
I was sitting on porch earlier today, around noonish and this raccoon comes walking up to my patio. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!! I yelled at him and he took off. I'll be setting that trap tonight you can count on that!!

Deb, at this point, you may as well put out the welcome mat and get the raccoons their own room, cause they win! lol

LOL!!! Yeah, you're probably right. I set the trap twice tonight and they're getting in it, eating the food and not getting trapped. Like one is holding the door up while the other one goes in and gets dinner.

Just seeing that image in my head made me laugh out loud!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
I saw my primary care doctor this morning to get my back checked out. There's really no completely accurate way to physically assess the discs, even having an x-ray doesn't always give a clear/accurate reading. The good part is, based on my symptoms (or rather, lack thereof), it's clearly not major (no numbness, tingling, other symptoms). She's sending me to physical therapy for a couple visits, to learn how to do some stretching and strengthening that I can then use at home, to help relieve the pressure. She also gave me a very low dose muscle relaxer to take at night, to hopefully help me sleep and mitigate the discomfort.

so we shall see!

Have you ever tried Bowen therapy? I may have mentioned it before? I just went for a session this evening as I am having back pain too. I know its muscular, and I know (even though I'm a massive cynic about alternative therapy) that Bowen therapy works!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to RachelUK

Happy hump day!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Deb-doodle Said:
Okay, I'm not playing either but here are my answers.

1. For an occupation I have a post construction cleaning business which means we clean new houses before the new homeowners move in. That's my day job. By night I'm a professional raccoon and occasional possum trapper. LOL!!

2. What I haven't already told most of you I don't want you to know. Except Pink. LOL!!!

3. I love the modeling past on the pages using the stencils. I'm going to get some soon and try it out. I recently tried Gesso and if you ask me it's pretty much like using white paint. And I already had white paint. I could have saved a few bucks. LOL!

4. I don't think I have much of a wish list anymore since I haven't been playing.

I just bought some gesso too, but I really havent got going with it yet. I thought it was good for producing a really smooth surface on canvas?

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Sherrenae

• Sherrenae Said:
1. What job do you do for a living or enjoyment or are you a work at home mom, etc.?
I work for a cell phone company in revenue control - we audit and approve bill cycle for mailing and just in general look for issues where billing is incorrect

2. Tell us something other people might not know about you or just share something about yourself.
hmmm...not much to tell, I love traveling and hearing about Suzi and Tres's trip to England has really put the bug back in me. Hoping I can work something out for next year.The bed and breakfast in North Marston is pretty good! You're welcome!
3. Anything in your scrapping that you LOVE the look of but haven't actually tried yet yourself.
I like to see sewing on a page, but I hate to sew so probably will never go to far to incorporate that. I has the Sew Easy which I use from time to time.

4. What techniques are your favorite?
Light distressing, love punches and fussy cuts as far as I have the patience to do.

5. The usual, top 5 on wish list you would love to get!

Anything really that is why it is on my list - LOL. Always want punches, dies, white chalk edger, glam pink stickles, embellishments of any kind

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • Sassy Suzi Said:
Rachel had the cutest magnet. It says, "If its not in the Scrapook it didn't happen." I love it and that is so true. Some things just need to remain a memory. Shhh Tres!

It didn't end up in your suitcase?

Now the mind wonders as to what NEEDS TO REMAIN A MEMORY......

I would be on the very next plane to get it back if it had 'slipped into their suitcases'!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Ok - its taken me hours to catch up, but I'm finally here. I couldda been scrapping all evening, but no, I came to chat to my favourite people on here!

I finally got the news I'd been waiting for today - they are going to pay me every penny they owe me for the redundancy payout - it was well worth holding out!

Once I finish work in November, I will be looking into the idea of opening a day nursery for babies up to pre-schoolers. I have another potential job up my sleeve, application has to be finished this week, so I cannot imagine being out of work for long, but I am going to try and insist on waiting until January to start the new job!

We are off to Dubai next week to see Emily, which I am so looking forward to. I'll be home and back at work for about 3 weeks until I finish.

While we are in Dubai, Neil will be working, so he is beginning to think he has not had any holiday this year! He was working when I was playing in San Francisco, and now the same again in Dubai, so we have also....wait for it....booked a holiday in Hawaii for end of November (I think we fly on Thanksgiving weekend). We have two weeks there, and have added a couple of days for all the flying.

To any and all of you who have been to Hawaii on vacation, I would be really grateful for any ideas about what to see, where to stay, good shopping, and of COURSE good scrappy shopping too! We have a couple of guide books, and will probably do a two stop stay - a few days in Honolulu and then a week+ in Maui. Lots of ideas needed!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

Hi Rachel and Trisha! Hello Shatema!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

That holiday sounds fabulous Rachel!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • Sherrenae Said:
1. What job do you do for a living or enjoyment or are you a work at home mom, etc.?
I work for a cell phone company in revenue control - we audit and approve bill cycle for mailing and just in general look for issues where billing is incorrect

2. Tell us something other people might not know about you or just share something about yourself.
hmmm...not much to tell, I love traveling and hearing about Suzi and Tres's trip to England has really put the bug back in me. Hoping I can work something out for next year.The bed and breakfast in North Marston is pretty good! You're welcome!
3. Anything in your scrapping that you LOVE the look of but haven't actually tried yet yourself.
I like to see sewing on a page, but I hate to sew so probably will never go to far to incorporate that. I has the Sew Easy which I use from time to time.

4. What techniques are your favorite?
Light distressing, love punches and fussy cuts as far as I have the patience to do.

5. The usual, top 5 on wish list you would love to get!

Anything really that is why it is on my list - LOL. Always want punches, dies, white chalk edger, glam pink stickles, embellishments of any kind

Thanks Rachel you are the sweetest. If I can swing it I definitely want to meet you IRL>

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics