Username Post: October~December Secret Sister Swap ACTIVE AND CLOSED        (Topic#1580621)
Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to tcletoaddison

• tcletoaddison Said:
Now I can sit down and play I had to cook supper which was a very nice beef veggie soup, grilled cheese and some chocolate chip cookies love them with milk when they are hot!! Kids are bathed, dishes washed, floor swept, and living room cleaned up. So now it is my time till 4:30AM!!!

Awwww, Don't you love those times. I should have come to your house for dinner.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

Good morning ladies. Seems like I'm getting a head cold. UGGGGG!!! And wouldn't you know I have to work today?

Nikilynn, those are great punches you got there for so cheap. I have several of them and they were more than that a piece!!! I don't have those scissors, I didn't think I'd ever use them.

Rebecca, love your new pages!! I especially love that Amish school one. I'm sooooo drawn to negative space but can't seem to create one for the life of me. Don't know what it is.

Do Canadians celebrate their Thanksgiving with a turkey like we do?

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Good Morning everyone!!! So today is girl scouts I can only play for a little while. But I did get some work done last night. I have so many swaps to work on so I am just in my bliss. I love swapping!!! I am an addict. Shh I did not say that did I?

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-09-12 06:24 AM
In response to tcletoaddison

Good Morning Ladies!!!!

Awwww Toni... Girl Scouts.... I use to LOVE being in Girls Scouts!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-09-12 06:31 AM
In response to 888

How is it sometimes your coffe tastes better than ever, and it is the same as always? I guess that just means it is going to be a GREAT day!!!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

• Deb-doodle Said:
Good morning ladies. Seems like I'm getting a head cold. UGGGGG!!! And wouldn't you know I have to work today?

Nikilynn, those are great punches you got there for so cheap. I have several of them and they were more than that a piece!!! I don't have those scissors, I didn't think I'd ever use them.

Rebecca, love your new pages!! I especially love that Amish school one. I'm sooooo drawn to negative space but can't seem to create one for the life of me. Don't know what it is.

Do Canadians celebrate their Thanksgiving with a turkey like we do?

Yes Deb we have Turkey and ham and all the trimmings the only thing that hasn't caught on up here is the green bean casserole. ( Just for the record I am an American transplant)

mysweetimelda
Tenant
mysweetimelda
In response to 888

Sorry i did not make it on yesterday but Happy Thanksgiving lil sis. I am so so thankful to have you around. You are so kind and wonderful.

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
I have a question for you ladies....

If any of you have these scissors.... Do you like them? Do you think they are worth the purchase? Would you recommend them?

Martha Stewart Crafts - Fringe Scissors

they are really nice to use. I loved them for making grass and fringe....They were so nice they got stolen at a crop! LOL

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-09-12 09:15 AM
In response to LinzLou

Here is a quick card that I just made

Birthday Card By Nikilynn

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-09-12 09:15 AM
In response to 888

Linz.... I can't believe someone would steal those from you!!! Seriously... Who does that?!?!?!?!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to 888

Hi Ladies!

Sandra sorry for your lose. Prayers for you and your family.

Nikilynn - you have some pretty tattoos - I dont do needles either. Did you ever get the Hello Kitty one?

Rebecca I just love your layouts and I am like Deb I need to try some negative space too sometime.

Victoria - Your cards are so lovely and you are such an inspiration.

Good News today. DH had his heart & pacemaker checked today and all is good. We dont go back for 6 months and they will do a check up by the phone in 3 months.

Remember when he had his spell last year with his beat so high and I mention that a man at our church had some heart problems and local hospital sent him home twice and then he died, thus why we got dh transfer to the VA as soon as they stabilized him. Anyway I just heard his wife sued the hospital for and she is settling for 2M. Some call the Harton hospital Harvorkian Hospital - that is sad.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Sassy Suzi

I'd never even heard of a green bean casserole till I was an adult, and I was born and raised in the US. Then again, I also couldn't even identify most vegetables in our household lol.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-09-12 12:59 PM
In response to Sassy Suzi

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Hi Ladies!

Sandra sorry for your lose. Prayers for you and your family.

Nikilynn - you have some pretty tattoos - I dont do needles either. Did you ever get the Hello Kitty one?

Rebecca I just love your layouts and I am like Deb I need to try some negative space too sometime.

Victoria - Your cards are so lovely and you are such an inspiration.

Good News today. DH had his heart & pacemaker checked today and all is good. We dont go back for 6 months and they will do a check up by the phone in 3 months.

Remember when he had his spell last year with his beat so high and I mention that a man at our church had some heart problems and local hospital sent him home twice and then he died, thus why we got dh transfer to the VA as soon as they stabilized him. Anyway I just heard his wife sued the hospital for and she is settling for 2M. Some call the Harton hospital Harvorkian Hospital - that is sad.

Oh Suzi... I am SOOO happy to hear that your hubby had a good check up!!! Thank the Good Lord!!!

As far as the Hello Kitty Tattoo... I get on the Nov. 3rd!!!! I'll be sure to share it with you ALL!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-09-12 01:00 PM
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
I'd never even heard of a green bean casserole till I was an adult, and I was born and raised in the US. Then again, I also couldn't even identify most vegetables in our household lol.

Oh Tina... you make me smile ALL the time!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-09-12 01:16 PM
In response to 888

Here are a few more cards that I made... I'm try to build up my go to cards.

Just Because we craft By Nikilynn

H-Birthday By Nikilynn

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

Beautiful cards Nikilynn!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

Sandra...I'm so so so sorry! I agree that he is in a now painfree place that he's happy...but it's still hard on you and his loved ones as well! You're in my heart!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-09-12 01:35 PM
In response to thinkpink22

Awwww... Thank you Miss Pink!!!! Muuuaaaahhhh

Edited by Nikilynn on 10-09-12 01:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to 888

suzi so glad to hear about your DH
Nikilynn I won those scissors from sb.com on NSD and use them for grass.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to tinadn

Sandra: I am so sorry about your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

NikiLynn: I have those scissors and love them. I don't use them a lot but when I do they sure are handy.

Janie: Happy Thanksgiving!

Kimberly: Hey!

Suzi: Good news on our husband

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics