Page 26 of 26 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle - LOTW (By Invitation)        (Topic#1580623)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Pam in TX

jci

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
  • charcats7 Said:
Okay- out of my letters- here is what I have/don't have:

Monster- missing the R (I guess I could make another since I made those)

Blustery- have 2 B's, 3 L's, 2 R's, 2 Y's

Autumn- missing the T, have 2 U's (well- 2 the same of what I made so makes an extra)

I have an extra US for blustery, I can mail it to you

That's okay- I have 1 of those- just several of the other letters- didn't know if anyone needed 1

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to charcats7

I have everything except for the T in autumn which I don't think anybody got. I think that's why we got an extra 1 of our own letters back.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Pam in TX

I got all my letters EXCEPT the 'T' in Autumn.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to sasload4

so that explains the T in Autumn...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to charcats7

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to tinadn

WOW!!! I am sooooo SORRY!!!!! please nominate me for WORST hostess EVER!! I thought I got everything right but wourl appear I REALLY messed up!!

everyone should have gotten 2 p's for the word spooky.....2 people made p's (my mistake) and I made the y's so instead of keeping a set I sent both ladies who did the p's the whole word....and I didn't keep that word.....thats why you got 2 p's

Blustery I believe only had 4 people in the group so no one got a complete word....I tried to mix it up a bit and give everyone the same number of letters they sent....not sure that makes sense but it did when I did it

I made so many mistakes I have to go back and read the others because now I can't remember them all.....if you are missing something please pm me and I will make it right....I am so so sorry

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to Cassondra71

ok YEP....WORST hostess EVER!!!! I just realized you didn't get the T in Autumn because your hostess tucked them away and then forgot to put them in your envelopes Uhhhhhh!!! I will be mailing all of you in that group a T along with my apologies!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

you are not the worst hostess you are human like the rest of us and everyone makes mistakes, that explains why I had 2p's in the spooky bag I just wanted to make sure it didn't go to another word and someone was missing it, thank you for hosting I am glad you did I enjoyed the swap

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to scrappinlilly

Brain farts are excepted we all have them.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to sasload4

no worries Cassondra, that was a lot of switching and repackaging. Sounds like you did just fine.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to tinadn

Cass- it's okay- & no you are by far NOT the worst hostess (I've had worse) - please don't beat yourself up. I don't know how many times I've confused things and swore at the time had it right but looking back realized I was way off base. It happens. We are human.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

We are all giving you a Group Hug Cass!!!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to debby_westbrook

Things happen!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to MeliMedina

Thanks ladies for being so understanding!!! I promise I will do better next time!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Page 26 of 26 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics