Username Post: Mini Cricut Help        (Topic#1580641)
New Kid On the Block

I am new here and needy. I had a Cricut and just would not put the effort into figuring it out. I sold it, now I want another one. I am looking at the mini, but I want to be sure. I want to do mainly initials to add to buckets, mirrors, etc. Will the mini do that, and I also want to know about cartridges, computer generated, etc. I'm also wondering about the cricut craftroom. Obviously, i have lots of questions. Any help?
Products Referenced in This Post:

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to brayden09

The mini works with CCR and sometimes with the Gypsy. The reason why I say sometimes is because some people were able to update their gypsy to work and other were not successful. The mini does cut vinyl without a problem. Remember, the mini cuts 8.5x12.

As far as cartridges, you will get a few on CCR for free. Otherwise, you will need the physical cartridges, link existing cartridges or purchase digital files. Just a side note, link cartridges to CCR before linking to a gypsy or otherwise you will not be able to until there is an update. HTH

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to HisGEM

Keep in mind that the mini has to be connected to the computer or the Gypsy (and that only workds for some). It doesn't cut without one of those devices!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics