Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Did anybody pick up the eBosser?        (Topic#1580693)
madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to michellesmakingmemories

how loud is it???

In the demo on HSN, it seemed really loud, and that's why I didn't buy it, but I'd love to get a buyer's opinion

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to madmatter

It's really not that bad. It makes a noise but it's not over powering. My craft room is right next to my son's room and I ran it tonight with no fear it would wake him up...and it didn't. To me it didn't seem to be overly loud.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Scrapingbliss

good to know ... I still think I need to see it in action in person before I make a decision, but I really appreciated your input

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to michellesmakingmemories

Update on my issues: Still not resolved! I still have not heard from customer service or the tech team.

I thought I had it figured out but according to videos it should work the way their instructions say and I can NOT emboss the edges of my spellbinders at all. So I've figured a way to cut them outside their directions but I can't emboss the edges. I've also noticed that I'm not getting a clean cut on the thin dies either. There is either string of paper that didn't come completely off or there is a whole section that just doesn't cut right. I've tried running them through more than once and it still doesn't work.

I really think my machine is defective as no one else has mentioned issues but I can't get them to call me back on this.

So far, I'm not impressed. I hope others are having a better time with their new toy!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222

Good customer service goes a loooong way, but a lack of it goes even further. Hope they get your issues resolved.
Keep us posted!!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to Kim222

Kim222 I agree 100%!!! Nothing is perfect and there are bound to be malfunctions and issues, it's all in how they handle the issues.

My gypsy had some problems when I first got it and Provo craft was AWESOME in working with me and getting the problem fixed. I have no complaints. I won't have any complaints with Craftwell either if they get this taken care of...but as of now I still have no call back.

Expert

I opened the box today...now I'm worried about trying it. SInce I only have spellbinders, that will be what goes into it.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to deedee49

Please Let me know how it works! I've been waiting for some other feedback. My hope is if no one else has an issue they will replace mine. If others have issues that may be harder to fix since then it's more likely a flaw in the machine rather than a defective unit.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics