Username Post: Denver Scrapbooking ???        (Topic#1580715)
Tenant

Just thought I would try again to see if there are any scrapbookers in the Denver area.
I really want to start my hobby up again and need some scrapper motivation. Is there anyone who wants to crop?

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Imblessedwth6

Sorry, down in the Springs. I can tell you that there are a fair amount of 12 crops in Loveland and Greeley if that isn't too far for you.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to 950nancy

There are a couple of us who scrapbook at the Archiver's in Aurora. I'd love to go on a Friday night. PM me if you'd like to go.

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 09-23-12 05:33 PM
In response to fknapoleon

I live in Aurora. In October, I'll be in Loveland for a scrapbook expo. I'm helping out my friend who owns Swirlydoos, a monthly kit club.

redheadgirl
Guru
redheadgirl
In response to Rae_M

Where and when is the expo? I live in Longmont

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to redheadgirl

There is a crop at the Loveland outlets on October 13th. If you go to www.cropallday.com it tells more about it. I haven't heard about the expo yet.

New Kid On the Block

I'm in Highlands Ranch, looking for some gals to scrapbook with. I am also a CTMH consultant, will be doing some workshops, etc. But really looking for a girls night of scrapping!!

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to bflogirl73

There's also that crop/expo thing on the 26th and 27th out by DIA. Is anyone going to that?

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to bflogirl73

• bflogirl73 Said:
I'm in Highlands Ranch, looking for some gals to scrapbook with. I am also a CTMH consultant, will be doing some workshops, etc. But really looking for a girls night of scrapping!!

If you'd like to plan a night at the Highlands Ranch Archiver's, p.m. me and we can set up a time!!
Welcome to sb.com by the way. See that you're new.

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 10-18-12 07:41 AM
In response to fknapoleon

There is also an expo in Loveland this weekend!

Tenant
In response to Rae_M

My dumb computer has been giving me problems and I havent been on here in a while. I love to see that there are some things going on near Denver. I did hear that the Auroa Archivers is closing. Anyone know if this is true? Anyone go to the westminster Archivers?

ars.scrap
Expert
ars.scrap

The Westminster Archivers is where a small group of us try to meet each month. Its a bit tougher for me to get there now that I live in Summit Co but the store is great.

New Kid On the Block
In response to ars.scrap

Hi there -

I'm new to Denver, new to Colorado, and new to this forum! Is there a listing out there, somewhere, of expos, scraps, crops, etc. in the Denver area? I have pretty good success with getting pages done when I can go away for a day or two.

Thanks,
Ellen

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics