Username Post: Will the Silhouette Cameo (or any machine) cut shrinky dink? (pre-shrunk)        (Topic#1580743)
New Kid On the Block

I've been looking at electronic cutting machines to see which ones will let me create my own designs. (This is a must.) So far, I have found the Pazzles Inspiration and the Silhouette Cameo. The Inspiration seems like it might cut shrinky dink plastic (and the other features look great), but the Cameo is more within my price range, and will do almost everything else I want to do. So I just want to know if it will before I buy it and try to do so, or if there's another machine I haven't found yet that will let me make my own designs and cut shrinky dink as well.
Products Referenced in This Post:

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to missrose79

Shrinky dink that is shrunk is very hard and pretty thick, pretty sure you can't cut it after you've shrunk it but do know you can cut it out before shrinking.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to NMlady

Yes, the Silhouette will cut pre-shrunk shrinky dink. I used it last year to cut 100 apples for VBS.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Rosita

Thanks! I need a machine so I can make multiple items without having to cut them all by hand. I got tendinitis pretty bad over the summer (I couldn't do anything for a week), and I need to save my arms and wrists from further harm. I'm glad the Cameo is up to the task! :-D

wiccan333
Tenant
wiccan333
In response to missrose79

Just don't buy a Cricut E2

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics