Page 29 of 29 
Username Post: New/Clsd Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Ornament Swap        (Topic#1580771)
Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Martica

Oh my goodness I came home to Bobbi's happy mail today and OMGoodness they are such beautiful pretties! Thank you so much BobbiJ, I will cherish these beauties for many years to come sweet friend! Have a Merry Christmas everybody!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Dawna.s Place

Good night everyone....

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

What a great swap, Martica. Looks like almost everyone has received thier ornaments. I am NOT going to pack them away with Christmas decorations. These treasures are going to be displayed year round to give me pleasure. Christmas everyday.

bobbij
bobbij 
Governor
bobbij
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi girls, hopefully everyone else should receive from me today, as my slips say wednes, but who knows with the po, and Dawna lives the farthest...
I have never ever been late like this for a swap and have to apoligise, since dd accident I have been cooking extra meals and running her around to appts, I know it is no excuse, but wanted to explain myself...Thanks in advance for your patience and sure hope they are worth the wait...
Have a wonderful holiday ladies!!!!11

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101
In response to DKravec

I got a beautiful ornament from Pam even though I am not in her group. Looks like no one but Bon noticed the gorups changed lol. I owe a few ornaments to these talemted ladies.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to hvn101

I received Bobbie ornament yesterday also. Soooo beautiful but then I just knew it would be. That girls a pro. I am officially signing off of this thread. Have a Very Merry Christmas Ladies.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Got beautiful ornament from Bobbie today yay!!!! Has everyone received there ornaments? Who has not?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Martica

I believe that I am waiting on Pam in TX ornaments and one of mine is still in the mail somewhere. I am sure they will arrive after Christmas but thats ok as they are all hung in my scrap area for me to see daily

Merry Christmas everyone, I will check back in when I get back next week from the inlaws

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Drayia

Merry Christmas everyone! I will be signing off and look forward to seeing you all in the New Year! Love and hugs sweet friends!

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to Dawna.s Place

I am still waiting for ornaments from Pam and Shana, but am sure they will be here soon

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Dixie Leah

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101
In response to DKravec

Merry Christmas to the best group of ladies I know

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to hvn101

Hi there Heather how are you feeling hon.

Page 29 of 29 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics