Username Post: New/Clsd Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Ornament Swap        (Topic#1580771)
Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to DKravec

It definitely is not your "traditional" holiday colors. That is why I "embraced" the purples--lol

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
OH Scrap Smart if we can put "dibs" on them, then please either one of the purple ones would be great please!

I reserved the sugar plum purple ornament for you that you said you loved.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Scrap Smart

If anyone in my group wants a particular ornament let me know.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
Martica...Did you switch the groups around?? I'm very confused...I could have sworn...No...I know I was in a different group because I have written down everyone in my group??

I had to move some around because someone wanted to be removed so I had to moved others to fill up the groups.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Scrap Smart

• Scrap Smart Said:
  • Drayia Said:
OH Scrap Smart if we can put "dibs" on them, then please either one of the purple ones would be great please!

I reserved the sugar plum purple ornament for you that you said you loved.

Thank you so much, I cant wait to see it and hang it up. I am loving this line but not sure about what I am making. Must be all the purple paper LOL.

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Drayia

My completed ornaments.

Ornament for Martica's graphic 45 Nutcracker Swap By Made With Tlc Ornament for Martica's graphic 45 Nutcracker Swap By Made With Tlc Ornament for Martica's graphic 45 Nutcracker Swap By Made With Tlc Ornament for Martica's graphic 45 Nutcracker Swap By Made With Tlc

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to made with tlc

Tracy your ornaments are gorgeous....heading to your gallery now.

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Martica

Thanx Ms. M.

Martica
Queen
Martica

Left you some love sweetie.....

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Martica

I love sugar... In all forms

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Gorgeous ornaments Tracy. Left ya some drool.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

Ok is everyone where they are going to be Marica?? or should I not send out my address till late November?

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to tneal40

Finally got my scraproom done.. so now I will be working on the orniments... I have ideas for 8 orniments so I may do all 8 and see which ones I like.... fussy cutting here I come lol.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tneal40

Tela wait until the end, to exchange addys. I had a special request so I went and made a change. But that is it no more changing....

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-14-12 04:11 PM
In response to Martica

Martica...I thought you said someone wanted to be removed and that's why you changed us around?? I had already started ornaments for the ladies that I initially had in my group...I am really bummed

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Bon, don't leave me... *sniffles* ( )

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-14-12 10:51 PM
In response to tneal40

I'm not going ANYWHERE Teia!!

I have given this a lot of thought. It really does not matter who is in my group it just means that I will have to toss my initial plan that's all!! I maybe shouldn't have thought about making an original ornament for each individual...I just wanted everyone in the group to have a special ornament not like the others.

That's why I always have a plan "B"....I promise each new ornament will be just as special though!!
So no *sniffles* my paper Sister...I wouldn't miss swapping with you for the world!

pixerframer
Idol
pixerframer
In response to Martica

Hi,
i'm back

if you need an angel let me know..i already have this paper collection
melody

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to pixerframer

Hi Melody how are you doing.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

This is why there was a change. Besides someone asking to be removed. The only one I changed was Heather because she asked me too. The way I put the ladies was according to the order that they signed up. I put 1 person in each group I had 4 groups when the time came I had group 3 and 4 short one or two people so I moved the ones in the 4th group to the 3rd group to fill that group. I never got enough ladies to fill 4th group. I normally don't change or honor requests and now I can see why. Heather asked me if I can put her in group with someone so I randomly took the 1st person of group and moved them around. Sorry for the confusion.
Oh by the way after this swap I will be taking a break until next year sometime.

Edited by Martica on 10-15-12 05:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics