Username Post: New/Clsd Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Ornament Swap        (Topic#1580771)
Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
This is why there was a change. Besides someone asking to be removed. The only one I changed was Heather because she asked me too. The way I put the ladies was according to the order that they signed up. I put 1 person in each group I had 4 groups when the time came I had group 3 and 4 short one or two people so I moved the ones in the 4th group to the 3rd group to fill that group. I never got enough ladies to fill 4th group. I normally don't change or honor requests and now I can see why. Heather asked me if I can put her in group with someone so I randomly took the 1st person of group and moved them around. Sorry for the confusion.
Oh by the way after this swap I will be taking a break until next year sometime.

I will surely miss your swaps as you are the reason I'm hooked on them. I will keep my eyes open for when you start back up again.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Pam in TX

I went to a close to my heart party over the weekend and found some great ornament idea's! Martica you be sure and let us know when your ready to start swapping again next year! Wouldn't want to miss out! You've been one busy lady, so I don't blame you for wanting to take a break!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Dawna.s Place

Martica, I will truely miss your swaps. You always have the BEST swaps. I am sure that the holidays coming up will really make your schedule a busy one. Not as if it is not already jam packed. I want you to know that your swaps have been a true blessing to me. Please keep me on your invite list when you are ready. And by all means please or please check into at the cafe and let us know how you are. We cannot loose sight of one of our sisters/angels.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
Martica, I will truely miss your swaps. You always have the BEST swaps. I am sure that the holidays coming up will really make your schedule a busy one. Not as if it is not already jam packed. I want you to know that your swaps have been a true blessing to me. Please keep me on your invite list when you are ready. And by all means please or please check into at the cafe and let us know how you are. We cannot loose sight of one of our sisters/angels.

AMEN

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Pam in TX

Just checking in ladies. I have two done, planning on finishing another today.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

I have one done. Not sure if its as great as your guys stuff but I think its very pretty. 3 more to go.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to tneal40

I want to do something great first flopped. Second is ok will do kinda thing now i am looking to find directions for one I found on line.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

• tneal40 Said:
I have one done. Not sure if its as great as your guys stuff but I think its very pretty. 3 more to go.

Everyone in this swap are really good at what they do so we will all be so lucky with what we receive back.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Hi ladies how is everyone this fine Tues......?

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Martica

morning girls...off to shop and lunch with the BF.. have a day!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to made with tlc

Wow Tracy, You're up and about early. And to think that I was proud of myself for getting up at 8:30 and staying up this time. Sooooo, your lunch date with BF, would that be "boyfriend" or "best friend"? Just want to get clarification since there is a missing 'F' in their.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Good morning ladies! Nice to see you all here.
I really need to get back on these ornaments. I have one thing on my table now to finish and then, it is a MUST to get these working.
Deb, I so agree that every ornament coming out of this swap is going to be a treasured piece. I really need to get working on them as to not disappoint my talented group. oowww it is going to be so much fun getting these in the mail.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Lorna Lee

Finally done. I took seperate pics of these also, they are in my gallery... sorry for flashes and one is a bit blurry....

Nutcracker Swap By Tneal40

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

They look awesome Teia. Heading over to your gallery now to get close and personal with them.

Finished my ornaments. Taking a lunch break then I'll take some pics to load in my gallery.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Teia, they are beautiful!! I love how you have everything hanging inside. Very creative.

Deb, I will be watching for you to post the pics.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Lorna Lee

Darn, went to take pics of the ornaments and my batteries were dead. I'll pick some up tomorrow and hopefully get it done while the sun is still out.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Tela beautiful Ornaments heading to your gallery now

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to Martica

They are so cute my tree will look great this year. I just have to pick the ornament of the year. A tradition We have had even though my daughter not with me this year. Maybe I will make one and fill it with charms of the year or names of important Ladies who made my life better this year.

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to hvn101

JCI

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to 1Heart

JCI

Permissions Topic Options