Page 3 of 29 
Username Post: New/Clsd Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Ornament Swap        (Topic#1580771)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
Hahaha I luckly have my SB room close to the front door and the family room at the other end of house where my DH is usually at. So I sneak in and drop bag/s in room and then go to the family room like nothing is going on....Hehehe. If I get a package and he is home I say its from you ladies, he never opens packages so I can say they are hostess gifts. Its worked so far....hehehe. :rock:

Too funny. I received my Graphic 45 papers today from SB and a package from Terri Hooper so I just said it was my Texas swap. My room is first one in the house too. Easy to hurry in when he is in the shower and toss the bags behind the door. HEHE.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Dixie Leah

Ahhhh! Dixie what were you feeling guilty about?

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

This paper is really pretty IRL.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Lorna Lee

Just ordered mine from a store that had it discounted and then I had a 15% of coupon for them. Yippeeeeeeeeee. Can't wait to see IRL

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Pam in TX

Does anybody have any idea as to what type of ornaments they'll be making. I've been racking my brain thinking of something different from the typical chipboard pieces.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to DKravec

I have a cricut cartridge that cuts out 3 D ornaments that I may try. Hmmmmmm.

Edited by Pam in TX on 09-21-12 08:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Pam in TX

I bought some wood small bird house ornaments. I am going to cover and embellish them. I have some interesting ideas if they pan out to make them more detailed.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

I am thinking that each one may be a little different as I use up the paper in my stack. I bought the 8x8 pad.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Lorna Lee

I finished a mini that I made for my cousin for Christmas. Just for sharing. Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album By ILOVEPAPILLONS

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
Does anybody have any idea as to what type of ornaments they'll be making. I've been racking my brain thinking of something different from the typical chipboard pieces.

Deb, I never signed up for this swap but I was thinking that I would try it anyway. I have seen white ceramic ornaments at M's that can be decoupaged and you can fussy cut all the images and glue them on.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
I bought some wood small bird house ornaments. I am going to cover and embellish them. I have some interesting ideas if they pan out to make them more detailed.

Oh Lorna, what a fabulous idea!!!! Can't wait to see the finished oranments!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Linnny

Lorna, that sounds lovely. Great idea.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

I have not gotten the full stack of paper, but I did find it at a craft store and bought single sheets of what I would use. I have some ideas but I cant work on them till I head for home (on the coast with dh this weekend)

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tneal40

Tela you have lots of time until Dec 10th to complete so don't stress.....and have fun.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Martica

Hey ladies, out of curiosity.......what is your basic color scheme for Christmas?
Mine is untraditional............sage,peachy coral, deep copper/rust, and brown

Edited by Pam in TX on 09-21-12 07:44 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Pam in TX

Awesome color combination Pam. I'm pretty open with my colors. I think it depends on my mood for that year. The last five years my mood has been non clutter with a pinch of I don't care, so I just didn't put up any christmas stuff. I'm hoping that changes this year now that I'm back home with family. Maybe a tree and a door wreath would be nice.

Lorna, love your idea of the bird houses. I had that on my list of possibilities so I'm so glad that someone is going to run with it.

Night all.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Pam in TX

Hey Pam I dont have a colour scheme for Christmas. My tree is decorated with a lot of ornaments that my children have made as well as the ornaments they get every year. That is one thing they always receive for Christmas, a new ornament which they get to take with them when they are all grown up and move out.

Lorna what a great Idea, Now I feel so unimaginive. I picked up large chipboard ball ornaments and smaller 3D angel ornaments to work with. Cant wait to start on these

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Drayia

When my kids got married I gave them all their ornaments for their trees and had to rethink mine.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-22-12 01:02 AM
In response to Pam in TX

Hii Ladies...

Pam...I have done the same thing for my children and now I've been doing it every year for the Grands.

Also your Christmas color scheme is much like mine here in AZ. I also do the Dark Burgandy and Hunter Green with a touch of Rich Cocoa and Pearl. I love Christmas...but have no idea how I will be creating this year.

You ladies always have such AWESOME ideas. Lorna...I didn't think of that! It would be too AWESOME if each ornament was different!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Good morning ladies.
Pam, I am so not traditional in my colors. I put pink(kinda a hot pink), purple, copper, teal blue, and a lime green(little bit) scheme together in my house. I get a little wilder in my Christmas decor the older I get. My tree shines. I bought all new a couple of years ago from the center isle at M's.
Shana, Angels are awesome (love'em)and you can always create on round.
Deb, I would love to see you take on the bird house ornaments. I so enjoy seeing how the same ideas can all become so different. That is on of the cool things about these swaps.

Page 3 of 29 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics