Username Post: New/Clsd Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Ornament Swap        (Topic#1580771)
bobbij
bobbij 
Governor
bobbij
In response to tneal40

Martica your ornaments are soooo cute, love your ideas....can't wait to see each one in detail!!!!
Not sure if I am going to do the spool idea now Deb., putting on my thinking cap! LOL!!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to bobbij

I'm going to put my thinking cap back on also. The bird and the wreathe are just way too large for a tree. I might hit Joannes and see if they have what I was originally wanting to do.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to DKravec

Martica your pictures are so cute!!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tcletoaddison

Thank you ladies.....

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to Martica

Hi ladies. Martica- Great ornaments. I looked around M yesterday for some ideas. I think I hapve an idea in mind.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to 1Heart

Goodie I can't wait to see what you all will do....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Looking forward to seeing some finished ornaments. Anyone have any to share.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/other/3 755277.ht...

Check this out ladies. This would make a fantastic ornament. The paper could always go on the flat area just before you hit the bristles. I just may have to give this a thought.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Deb, If anyone could pull it off and make it look Christmas, YOU CAN.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Love the ornaments Martica! They are so pretty! I spent yesterday looking for ideas myself on you tube. Found a 'quilted ornament" that I think I can do with paper. The tutorial is done with fabric so I'll have to give paper a try. But I need to run over to M's for a few things today before I can get started. Oh darn, I have to go shop...lol

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Dawna.s Place

Deb your one brave lady to pull off that one! Can't wait to see what you do!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-02-12 09:54 PM

Beautiful ornaments Martica!!!

I have really been searching out the perfect ornaments. They have to be 4 of the most special creations of all. Will they be wooden? Ceramic maybe? Paper??? Only time will tell. Oh my I hope I find what I need in time lol

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Bon, All of your creations fit that description.

I need to find the time to get back in my room and play. I think that it would be cool if we each said again what colors our Christmas decor was so that we can pick which ornaments are best for each person. Maybe I will send PMs to the rest of my group. There are a few different colors with this paper to highlight.

Dawna.s Place
Diva
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Didn't make it to M's yesterday, but plan on making a trip this morning. I need to browse the store for some inspiration! I've been working on a Nutcracker Sweet Dusty Attic Shadow Box this week and it's come out so sweet, I'll share a sneak peek tomorrow. Need to do a few finishing touches to it before I can take pics. Thank goodness my mojo is finely returning! I've been so out of sorts this past month. But, doing better now.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

After I finish making what I plan to make, each in different paper, I'll post them all and then ask my group who wants what. I'm so excited to try two other things for ornaments that I may end up with three sets of ornaments to hand out.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to DKravec

I found some wooden Christmas bird houses at Michaels for a dollar that I am going to play with. Then I found some little wooden nutcrackers at Hobby Lobby that are the perfect size for the bird houses.
Today I am watching my granddaughters for the first time in 3 weeks so I'm spending some time with them . since my son moved back home this is the first time I've gotten to see them.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
I found some wooden Christmas bird houses at Michaels for a dollar that I am going to play with. Then I found some little wooden nutcrackers at Hobby Lobby that are the perfect size for the bird houses.
Today I am watching my granddaughters for the first time in 3 weeks so I'm spending some time with them . since my son moved back home this is the first time I've gotten to see them.

I picked up the nutcrackers when I pick up my bird houses too. Isn't that funny. I found them in the bin at M's.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
  • Pam in TX Said:

I picked up the nutcrackers when I pick up my bird houses too. Isn't that funny. I found them in the bin at M's.

Aren't Texas women brilliant? LOL

Edited by Pam in TX on 10-03-12 11:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Pam in TX

I saw those nutcrackers in the bin at M's today and almost picked some up. Talk about great minds thinking alike. I then decided to put them back. Every penny makes a difference right now. Hoping I find something cute at home to fill that spot. If not, it's back to M's.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics