Username Post: New/Clsd Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Ornament Swap        (Topic#1580771)
Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Please come vote...

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15813...

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Well I made it to M's yesterday but there was very little inventory for ornaments already. Only had a few to pick from. Sigh... still looking for inspiration. Have a great day ladies!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Dawna.s Place

Voted Martica!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Will be working on my orniments soon... painting my new bedroom today... steam cleaning rugs tomorrow then moving in on the weekend and moving son down from the craft room and put it all back together so I can work on projects.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

I too stopped at M's yesterday. Found what I was looking for, now I'm going to try out another ornament style. Gotta cut the grass today but should still have plenty of time to scrap.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to DKravec

This one has me stumped for ideas too! I keep thinking about those ornaments we did for the 12 days of Christmas. Was is Norma who did those really cool ballerinas for the "ladies dancing"?

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Scrap Smart

I did a gallery search to see if I could find those dancers I was thinking of. No luck--but I did find the 12 drummers drumming I did for that swap. Just an idea!

12 Drummers Drumming (Group 2) By Scrap Smart

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

JCI

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tcletoaddison

Susie, you are right, Norma did do the ballerina's on that swap. I was just looking at mine the other day. I have another idea that I'm going to work on today. We'll see how that turns out.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to DKravec

Are these what your talking about?

Ornaments-9 ladies dancing By Njr007

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to tneal40

Those ARE the ones I was thinking of! Love the idea--but not quite sure how to incorporate the graphic 45 paper into the design. Thanks for finding those, Teia.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Susie... I am not sure but I think the bodies of the dancers are cut from paper. So if you use the nutcracker paper for the body.. that would work. I like the way the jewels hang from the bottom. I have an idea for one of my orniments (maybe two) for this.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to tneal40

Idea number 2 is officially not working out. I may just stick to the first idea and be done with it, even tho it is too big. So glad we have plenty of time on this one.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

I'm glad we've got plenty of time to work on this one as well! I tried folding the papers like they did the fabric on the quilted ornament and well just say that it's a bit on the heavy side for quilting material. Oh darn! Back to the drawing board! I've been working on this really fun Dusty Attic 8x8 shadow box with this paper line. Thought I'd share it:

Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Shadow Box for "Scrautante" By Dawna.s Place

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Deb was idea number 2 the paint brush? Love Norma's beautiful ballerina's! Wow I'll have to go in for a closer look. Have a great weekend ladies!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

those Ballerinas are so pretty! I as still hunting for ideas need to get cracking on these soon.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to tcletoaddison

Here are some more ornaments I did....

Mini Wreaths Ornaments G45 By Martica

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

• Dawna.s Place Said:
Deb was idea number 2 the paint brush? Love Norma's beautiful ballerina's! Wow I'll have to go in for a closer look. Have a great weekend ladies!

No, not the paint brushes. I picked up these clay pots at M's in the 3in size and had plans to turn them upside down to make a bell out of them but trying to add paper to an uneven surface just started getting on my nerves. So instead of paper, I'll probably just paint them, add some lace and flowers and send them off to the nursing home. I think I'll just finish the bird with the wreathe for now and continue thinking.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

Dawna, that is one very gorgeous shadow box. Wow, I am in awe of it.

Martica, beautiful wreathes. Love all the added embellies.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics