Username Post: Get Inspired Expo Des Moines        (Topic#1580791)
4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans

Just learned about the Get Inspired Scrapbook Expo in Des Moines in November. This is their 6th yer. They have 300 seats and yesterday there were only 6 seats left.

That alone makes me think it's a good one. Has anyone been ?(Thought they might have them in other towns too)

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to 4tgrfans

I'm from Des Moines, and I haven't heard one word about this.

Expert
In response to dwelch

I've attend the last couple of years--it's a nice crop with decent work space and food offerings. The gal in charge doesn't have to do much for advertising because it's been going on for 5+ years and a lot of the same people sign up every year. I'm not going this year because of various reasons, but a lot of my scrappy friends are going again.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to HuskerMom98

Dwelch: I cropped at "A" yesterday in Des Moines ! Another lady there from toward the Ankeny area told me about it.

It is the first Saturday in November at the fairgrounds. i think the website said it was $52 and included a catered lunch and supper. The floor plan looked like it had a few vendors, a Trash to Treasure swapping area, door prizes, etc.

November is so busy for us, I can't decide if I want to go. (Well, I WANT to......but should I ?!)

have you been to the store somewhere around the fairgrounds/NE 14th area? M...B.

I may stop by there this Saturday. We're dropping the guys off at a gun show at the fairgrounds then heading over to Valley West to shop a bit.

New Kid On the Block
In response to dwelch

I just looked and there are 3 spots left. I attend something similar in Colorado and it is a GREAT way to spend a day!!!

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to scrapntrish

I registered Friday! I'm really looking forward to it. not necessarily just cropping all day, but to spend the day with 297 other scrapbookers. Yes, there are 3 seats left according to the map.

Darla- Change of plans last Saturday. The guys dropped us off at the mall and picked us up. Maybe my next stop in Des Moines I won't be on such time restraints and we can check out Memory Bound.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics