Name of swap: Mystery Swap # 52
Name of hostess: hvn101
Due Date: 10/30/2012 (in my hands)
3645 Barna Ave 33C
Titusville FL 32780
Check my gallery for folder Mystery Swap to see pictures of the past swaps to give you ideas of what we expect.
Due Date: in my hands, NO LATER THAN October 30,2012
PLEASE NO FLAKERS. IF YOU DID NOT SEND IN, IN THE LAST SWAP DO NOT BOTHER SIGNING UP. LETS GET THESES SWAPS BACK TO FUN LIKE THE used to be.
Lets make this another fun swap
Rules for this swap:
1) The paper you use must be Acid/Linen free. Be sure to embellish your creations and make something that you would be proud to use in your own albums. You will create one item for each person in your grp - INCLUDING YOURSELF or you may send in a place card.
2) Please check in at least once EVERY TWO WEEKS. If I don't hear from you I will angel your spot. If you do NOT post within 2 weeks I will send you one message with a date you must respond by. If you do not respond by that date I will have no other option than to remove you and angel your spot.
3) If for some reason you are unable to fulfill your commitment please, please give me as much notice as possible.
4) PLEASE, to keep this easy to swap out, ON THE BAGGIE PLEASE WRITE SCREEN NAME AND GRP #. PLEASE SIGN YOUR ITEMS SO PEOPLE CAN GIVE YOU CREDIT.
5) Please send a SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE that is a OF 9" X 12" - - with the same amount of postage it took you to send to me PLUS 2 extra stamps just in case your package is heavier on return. I will return any unused postage. Many people send in bigger items so PLEASE send in extra postage.
***Please DO NOT send metered postage - my post office will NOT accept them any longer.
***I will reuse envies ONLY IF they are in decent condition. If you send a regular envie I will reuse it but place a a piece of cardboard in it to help protect the items.
This swap is for handmade items ONLY!!! If you planned on sending in store bought items this is not the swap you want. Handmade only!!!!!
Here are some IDEAS of what you can make. It doesn't have to be something from this list - these are just ideas. Make whatever you want, as long as it is handmade!
Tags - journal box - paper piecing - borders - titles - matted poems - card
matchbooks - file folders - library pockets - altered paper clips - altered popsicle sticks
ATC - definition - anything your little heart desires.
(when sending in your items just remember that because you are sending in something small doesn't mean everyone else is. That is why a 9x12 envie is suggested for this swap.)