Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Arrows > FINALLY DECIDED        (Topic#1580895)
CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I want some arrows and I found some chipboard but what I Really want is the Fiskar Squeeze punch arrow. Has that been discontinued? I don't recall seeing it in a big box store, not that I was really looking for that specific punch.

Seen it around lately?
_________________________ _____________________

Just found this one on line. Small, so it will fit in my pocket hangy thingy and inexpensive as well! Yeah!

I'm really running out of punch space so I'm happy.

Little Arrow Punch By CrimsonMama

Edited by CrimsonMama on 10-10-12 07:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

michellesmakingmemories
Tenant
michellesmakingmemories
In response to CrimsonMama

You should look on eBay, there are a few listings for the Fiskars Arrow punch. HTH Good luck!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to michellesmakingmemories

I'll do that even tho' Ebay is not my favorite. Fiskars website still has the large one so I thought some of the stores might have it.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222

Check the clearance sections of the big box stores. Also--look in places like Big Lots, Home Goods, TJ Maxx, Marshalls etc. They don't usually have HUGE scrappy sections, but I always run across something.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Kim222

Oh goodness. I have not seen that punch, because if I had I would have snatched it right up.

Now I NEEEEED it. Argh!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Kim222

I have a local fabric store that carries some random scrapbooking stuff - have seen this punch there for the last year! they probably get a box of discontinued items or something ..

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to OlesyaK.

Yes, I was thinking that if I had seen it at a Tuesday Morning, but I don't think I have ever seen it. Still, the large one is on their website, I didn't see the small, which I think I would prefer.

I found one large one on Ebay

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 09-20-12 07:27 AM

I have seen several of those type of punches at Big Lots...but can't remember if I saw that exact one. I'm sure it varies by store anyways.

Good luck...hope you find it!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to LeeLo

arrows are so easy,,,,,find a few online, trace them onto chipboard and you have a template,,,,,bonus,,,,,yo u can make many of different sizes, etc.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to CommaHolly

True! I thought of that too....but then I'm lazy!

Maybe I will also buy some of the cute ones SB.com has and use them as templates. I have some good TH grunge board arrows too.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
arrows are so easy,,,,,find a few online, trace them onto chipboard and you have a template,,,,,bonus,,,,,yo u can make many of different sizes, etc.

What she said

Also-keep your "left overs" from chipboard shapes/letters/etc. to use as templates. You know what I mean? Whats left after you pop out your piece?

You can use them as is for quite awhile, but for longer use (or wetter use as in with sprays, inks, paints etc) cover them with mod podge or multi medium or diamond glaze or glossy accents first.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Kim222

The close to my heart cricut art philosophy cartridge has a bunch of arrows on it.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to Sneezy1956

Provocraft's "Typewriter" alpha die has several different symbols, including the arrow. I also saw the small arrow punch recently at Tuesday Morning.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to jaspernonyx

I just got the Tonic arrow punch for about $7 bucks. I do wish Spellbinders had some assorted arrows.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

The Fiskars squeeze punch arrows are all over ebay. I just got one last month for about $3.99 and I love it! WIsh I could find a smaller one now.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Henri Jean

I love Fiskars and came really close to getting that but, decided I want teeny tiny.

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d

Is it just me or does it seem when something is really hot like arrows or hexagon shapes they are close to impossible to find because they have been discontinued?

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to res19s2d

Yep, I visited about nine different stores in GA and AL keeping an eye out. Tuesday Morning even has an inventory of Tonic right now but not the arrow. So I did find a small one by The Paper Studio on line (also HL no longer has that one in store).

I also ordered another Fiskars boarder that I was looking for at the same time so that made it worth it and they were both marked down.

I have no idea why, but it always seems like I want something that is no longer available! I'm a newbee tho' so that is why. Just WAIT... Spellbinders will come out with dies now! LOL!

If anyone wants a link to where I found the Tonic and Paper Studio small arrow punches, PM me!

Edited by CrimsonMama on 10-11-12 07:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Henri Jean

I've looked a lot, but NEVER did see the Fiskars small arrow.

Diva

Check clearence section bins at LSS or even Michaels, Tuesdya Morning, even Big Lots!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics