Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Arrows > FINALLY DECIDED        (Topic#1580895)
CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to bayamonesa1

Seriously, I have checked everywhere in two STATES.

Resident

I just got the Tonic arrow punch at Tuesday Morning back at the beginning of August. I just saw it at a different Tues Morn a few weeks ago. There were several arrows plus about 6-7 others to choose from...

Good Luck...maybe call around to any Tuesday Mornings that you would be willing to drive to and ask if they have it...

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to stvmom2

No, I found it on line and the price was good. That's the think about TM, the inventory is not consistant from store to store, and I check two here locally, plus several HL, J's, and M's, and everything in between.

I have two Tuesday Morns here near me. One is horrid and one is fantastic.

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
arrows are so easy,,,,,find a few online, trace them onto chipboard and you have a template,,,,,bonus,,,,,yo u can make many of different sizes, etc.

Yes, but the Fiskars squeeze punches are just so FUN to use!!!

Diva
In response to Juansmom

True to that! Handmade items are special!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Handmade are special and I love making flowers and stuff, but for this item, (I likely will be using it for my genology book for the most part) consider me lazy. I don't want to trace or drawn and cut out. I want to punch and go.

However, I would likely buy a spellbinders set of different arrows because they would be embossed.

I must be really picky about this! LOL!

Diva
In response to CrimsonMama

Got you..now..that reallt means more work. It is better to buy them. There was a brand Tuesday Technique that used th have arrows of chipboard in different sizes.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics