Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: December daily?        (Topic#1580897)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to GMFTS

• KeepsakeDesigner Said:
I created my own with all the overabundant Christmas paper I have.

• tanyaham Said:
I did one page per day, often using just one photo. I used an 8x8 album that I already had, and since I typically do 2-page layouts, I made my facing pages match. I used a lot of supplies from my stash. I did it my own way, and I really like how it turned out.

This & this!

This was the key to completing the setup of mine this year.

I used up about 40-50 sheets of Christmas paper this year (*on 2 albums). What a motivation & relief to finally be able to put all of that paper into use!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to KellyCali

thanks for all of the tips. i first heard this term today, so i am glad i have not only the digi form of carta bella's m & b collection, but i have the cardstock on the way. this should make making both of my albums easy. I'm doing on for each set of grandparents for a fun after christmas gift. i'll wrap and send after christmas. They will be tailored to each set of grandparents likes i'll post a blog to it for you to see as we do it.

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to KellyCali

Tanya, your DD is great...commented at your blog and am now a follower!

Doreen, I love the weekly idea...trying to figure out how to do weekly with a smaller album, but also have the freedom to put in daily pages too...maybe in clear pages that are slightly smaller? That way all the fun but no 'guilt' if/when I don't keep up daily.

Alison, I have always had an Advent box (it's in my gallery if anyone wants to see) for my kiddos too, so incorporating some of those things we do will be a great idea.

I have always wanted to do a DD and love all the ideas shared here...thanks Alison for the question too!

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to ScrappinMom4

If someone wants a kit I just saw this in the sb.com store:

Teresa Collins - Christmas Cottage Collection - Christmas Countdown Memory Album Kit $19.99

Good price for sure!

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to KellyCali

December daily seems to be something that keeps coming up. I have never done one before. I am thinking that I just might plan something this weekend and see what I can come up with for a December daily and get the whole family involved.

shellye819
New Kid On the Block
shellye819
In response to thehappyscrapper8

Hello! Simple Stories is hosting a December Daily Blog Hop today featuring their SN@P albums...lots of great ideas for DD
http://simplestories.typepad.com/simple_stories/2012/1 1...

Plus they're giving away two prize packs of SN@P December Daily goodies!!!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to shellye819

tfs. entered

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics