Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Impatiently waiting for my order        (Topic#1580905)
Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper

Whenever I order from sb.com, I am so impatient that I check the tracking page every day--like that is going to bring it here faster! It's kind of like waiting for Christmas. Does anyone else do crazy stuff like that?

I've been doing a lot of "retail therapy" lately, and sb.com has been my vice!

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006
In response to Castle Scrapper

Yes!!!! I do it with everything i order I am so impatient!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Debbie2006

Yes I do too!! I don't order too much online though!! my last order from the superstore was here in no time at all - it came before I thought it would!! Love happy mail!!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to SmartyPants

Yup. And when it finally says "Out for Delivery" I pace by the front door waiting for UPS.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to kelseymel

I do this with everything, and refresh the tracking pages all the time (I'm typically at work when things are delivered at home).

Relevant to the topic at hand, this comic: http://www.xkcd.com/281/

"Aww, still in Memphis."

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to aquabunny

That's hilarious.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 09-20-12 07:25 AM
In response to kelseymel

LOL...I know how you feel! Mine isn't really scrappy supplies, but it is a new laptop...which I do use for digital scrapping. It should finally be delivered today and I can't wait for FedEx to get here! I'm sure they'll be running late...ha ha! I totally get the whole tracking thing too...I've probably tracked this stupid thing about 100 times in the past few days.

Hope your stuff comes soon!

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to aquabunny

Yep, that's me!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Castle Scrapper

I totally do that! and it takes forever or at least seems that way...

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:

"Aww, still in Memphis."

This is me, most definitely
. Usually I'm at my desk at work (where my packages get delivered).

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to traceyjean

That's exactly how I am. I don't buy anything with out a tracking number.

Even selling on ebay i'm constantly checking tracking numbers to make sure to make sure everyone gets there stuff.

Out for delivery is just awsome!

danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
I do this with everything, and refresh the tracking pages all the time (I'm typically at work when things are delivered at home).

"Aww, still in Memphis."

Too funny and that is 100% me! It's like an endorphine rush when a closer location message pops up isn't it? I'm waiting on some goodies to finally scrap my wedding from 2003 and now I'm impatient to get started on those pages

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to danigirl786

the last couple of times i have placed an order with sb.com i use USPS. both got here in two days. Just sayin'

No more UPS for me.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to cescrapper

What drove me crazy with tracking was when I ordered my laptop and had it sent to my son's house near Lake Tahoe. We were going by there on a trip and I had assumed it would be delivered in time so I could take it with me. It got sent...from China. Received...Alaska. Received...San Francisco! Yea! It just had to go through Sacramento, up the hill and be delivered to his house. Received...Chicago. Received...Sacramento. Received...Reno. Received...finally it got to his house, after by-passing it three times. The delivery person could have thrown it out the window as he zoomed to Chicago...or as he zoomed back by to Sacramento...or as he zoomed back to Reno. Sheesh...I would have been better off not knowing what it was doing! However, it at least made it to his house before we did ~Judy

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-20-12 02:24 PM
In response to mrsdriver5

I am terrible... I order so much stuff online that half the time I am totally surprised when I open the package because I have no idea what it might be. Especially when they take longer to arrive. We get about 10-15 packages per week. I buy a lot of stuff online that most people just get at walmart... like toilet paper. I have Amazon set up to automatically ship it to me.

But occasionally when i'm REEEEEEEALLY excited about something I will track it and hit refresh every 5 minutes.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Vae

I've been doing that for days with my new cutter :0

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-20-12 02:35 PM
In response to Sneezy1956

But since you reminded me, I just checked my order from here and it's out for delivery.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Vae

How many think it will take until Monday to get my new trimmer I ordered from SB.com from El Paso, TX to Kansas, Oklahoma? I'm hoping their estimated arrival time is wrong! I'm hoping it comes on Saturday!!!

Expert
In response to flintridgescrapper

Once I ordered something and it took about 2 weeks from order to delivery. I was having a get together on the weekend and it was sitting at my UPS facility. I tried to go to pick it up..but they wouldn't let me. So here was my stuff..sitting at the facility 2 miles from my house and I had to do without it..that's a bummer.

Mama2Thomas
Pro
Mama2Thomas
In response to deedee49

Just ordered some stuff last night and took advantage of free shipping! Now I'm impatiently waiting too... LOL.

On a side note, some of the above comments really crack me up - sb.com really needs to have a "LIKE" button

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics