Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Impatiently waiting for my order        (Topic#1580905)
mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to Mama2Thomas

I ordered last night also and it hasn't even been shipped yet...and here I was hoping it would arrive today. What's taking them so long?
(Be sure to read this in the right silly tone!)~Judy

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I'm a lot like Jarvae - I order so much on line that when it comes I look at the box and its like Chrsitmas surpsies. Right now I could not tell you if I'm expecting anything or not.

Guess I need to start ordering stuff again!

When I got home yesterday to pack for the hospital stay for Bill and me there were 3 boxes on the step. One had filler pages for my Provo-craft embossing folder holder and another was several sets of Quickcutz magnet sheets. Don't remember the 3rd. But I don't think I'm expecting anything else.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
I ordered last night also and it hasn't even been shipped yet...and here I was hoping it would arrive today. What's taking them so long?
(Be sure to read this in the right silly tone!)~Judy

I actually was kidding, but OH JOY...it's already been shipped

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

I'm super impatient when it comes to shipping so I usually keep the tracking page open on a browser and refresh it periodically throughout the day. I always get excited when it reaches a new terminal lol. When I ordered my cricut online I was stalking it like crazy on the Fedex website. When I saw it delivered I actually ran home from work just to put it inside because I was afraid one of the neighbors would take it lol

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 09-27-12 10:03 AM
In response to DesiLee

I'm fairly patient while it's in transit (although I check it every day to see if maybe the anticipated delivery date got bumped it, which it does sometimes). But "out for delivery" makes it hard to get through the day until it gets here! Like today

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to Castle Scrapper

Yes I do.. and my order has to come all the way over to Central Queensland in Australia. Scrapbook.com is one of my favourite sites to shop from but I have to save up to make the order worth while.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to ajsophios62

You know just remembered I have an order that is to be delivered by tomorrow. I can't believe THAT it slipped my mind. I guess I have too much stuff.

Seaside Dreams
Veteran
Seaside Dreams
In response to Mia1979

I just got my order...yay! Fun new goodies! I totally stalk the tracking info, too!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to Seaside Dreams

I'm back to being a tracker-stalker. I placed an order here last night and it was shipped a few hours ago. I guess it's too early to be listening for the mailman :>)

By the time I finished putting Christmas stuff (yesterday's deal) in my cart, it came to almost $500. I took out most of my loose paper & a bunch of other stuff to at least get it in the 200s. It's those darn nesties that are really calling to me... I ordered one set yesterday, plus a little flourish which I think I already have, but my daughter will like it~

Debbie2006
Resident
Debbie2006

I was sucked in by the fiskars punches on sale yesterday! Placed an order last night about 10pm and recd email at about 930 it was ready for pickup! I of course stopped paying the bills when I recd the email, got dressed and drove there to pick it up! First time I have ordered since we moved to Mesa so it was pretty easy! Of course I came back finished paying bills and did checkbook and what do you know theres some spare change this check.....hmmmm what to do....what to do.....

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to Debbie2006

I'm currently stalking some books I ordered on Amazon.. non scrappy related. I ordered them this morning though so they haven't even shipped yet D:

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to DesiLee

Well what's taking them so long

Deb, I can think of a couple choices for your spare change. You could go back and order some more goodies...or you could forward it to me and I'll go order some more goodies. Personally, I like option 2 the best ~Judy

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.

just checked my order and it's left for international delivery. Should arrive next week. Yippee, happy dance

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to SandraB.

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Yea! It's USPS and our mailman comes early, so I won't have to wait all day.

Today I should have been working on all my paperwork that I need to do before I will allow myself scrappy time, but instead I was in a shopping mood. This has been an expensive week! But I got a good start on craft stuff for one of my daughter's Christmas gifts. A big purchase at J's online, then another bigger one at another online store, plus the big one from here a couple of days ago. OK...no more buying for me for a while~Judy

Diva

This is so funny! Same way! Can't wait. I wanted it yesterday even if placed the order today!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics