Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Collection packs not always a better deal        (Topic#1580937)
stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 09-21-12 10:37 AM
In response to mrsdriver5

And the nice thing about the Twitter code is that you never have to actually log on to Twitter or even be a member, because there's a feed on the front page of sb.com. Which you should all go look at. Just sayin'

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I have found that when I buy paper packs I don't use many of the sheets of paper at all. I usually like one or two prints and the west don't get used so I've quit buying them.

I buy sheets that I love and feel I will use that I really want.

I just found out the hard way - paper packs don't work for me.

The only exception is Stampin' Up paper packs. I seem to like all the papers in those.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to stick

• stick Said:
And the nice thing about the Twitter code is that you never have to actually log on to Twitter or even be a member, because there's a feed on the front page of sb.com. Which you should all go look at. Just sayin'

And remember, if you use an RSS reader, such as Google Reader, you can follow any Twitter feed you want without even signing up for Twitter.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to aquabunny

I'm must be an odd bird (shaddup) because I LOVE paper packs. Love! I usually use them all up and then order the separate pages that I used the most.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-21-12 11:22 AM

• mrsdriver5 Said:
That's too bad on your paper, Jarvae. The paper I receive from this site is always so tightly wrapped that I can hardly get it open :>) Now J's...that's a totally different matter.

Yup, they are wrapped super tightly, but the entire corners of the whole pack get bent up, including the shrink wrap stuff. I'm not sure what causes it. Maybe my mail carrier plays flag football with the packages first.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-21-12 11:24 AM
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
I'm must be an odd bird (shaddup) because I LOVE paper packs. Love! I usually use them all up and then order the separate pages that I used the most.

You're not odd, I love them too! I usually want more than 2 pieces of each paper, but I love having so many coordinating papers. Love the packs!!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Vae

I buy paper both ways. If I flip through a pack and at least a few catch my eye, I'll get it—especially if it's on a good buy. I figure I can use the weird papers for matting, backgrounds that are mostly covered with other things or hubby can make pretty paper airplanes out of them :>)

Once I was ordering at sb and discovered Donna Salazar. I bought two of a whole bunch of papers, then bought a pad of papers. It was a big order and it wasn't until after I got the shipment that I found out I had bought two of all the papers in the pad I was showing it all to my daughter and she said, "Birthday!", so you'd think that logically I would have wrapped up the pad for her since it was brand new. Nope, I ordered her a new one

...And, I haven't used any of it. It's so pretty. I just like to look at it...all four pieces of each design ~Judy

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-21-12 12:08 PM

I have some paper like that... I actually just reorganized my paper early this week and I just sat there flipping through my absolute favorites. I love it... it's too pretty to use! But it makes me happy just to look at it.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

Yah I posted about it wed night as they posted on fb about possibly having a free ship yesterday and I posted yesterday if anyone wanted the code to let me know, but didn't hear from anyone. But you had to buy $50

I wish they'd do a free shipping at the beginning of the month when I actually still have money to spend. I get antsy and just go into town to the lss, m's and hl instead of waiting for free ship day.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Cindyckj

I love the paper packs too. So much easier than deciding which ones I want. My only problem is I end up with so many alpha stickers--but usually can use them when I use papers I do buy individually or cs.

And, I've never had damaged paper in my sb.com orders. They always package it shrink wrapped with cardboard protectors on both sides.

Edited by scrapperbee on 09-21-12 05:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to scrapperbee

I usually buy the paper pads also; mostly Bo Bunny and Graphic 45. I usually end up getting all the embellishments that go with them also.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:

My twin!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics