Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: edge punch recommendations?        (Topic#1580941)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mrsdriver5

Agree - punches are so much quicker. That is why I love the Lucky 8 punches. So quick and easy.

I think I'm going to love my nesties for the same reason. I used the star nesties for the first time last week and I see why Holly loves the nesties so muchy. Really quick and easy and the cut is really clean.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to mrsdriver5

Yes, Fiskars did readily say they would replace my broken punch, but they do require that you have a receipt. I am so bad about that - I NEVER keep receipts!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to dwelch

I really like Martha Stewart punches and I think Stampin'Up punches are great. I've never had a problem with either of them. When I first started buying punches bought a few other brands and kind of regret it now. Now I'm stuck with them. Those things are too expensive to replace if you don't absolutely have to. You're smart for asking advice before you invest.

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to dwelch

• dwelch Said:
Yes, Fiskars did readily say they would replace my broken punch, but they do require that you have a receipt. I am so bad about that - I NEVER keep receipts!

I wasn't asked for a receipt. They replaced my broken item without any question. Good thing, as I don't keep receipts either once I've opened something.

Cindy

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to dwelch

Omg I'm rolling!!!!!! I mean a paper punch tool!!!((((:

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to res19s2d

I'm a complete MS punch addict and I love them all ... I get them with a coupon and my collection keeps growing

I think they make the cleanest cuts and have never had a problem with them (and they get used a ton!)

enjoy your goodies

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to madmatter

I have a bunch of punches! I love them. My favs are EK Success, Fiskars and MS.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics