Username Post: eBosser Anyone?        (Topic#1580973)
Pastor Joyce
Tenant
Pastor Joyce

Has anyone tried Craftwell eBosser yet? HSN had a special on it and sold out. It looks like an electric Grand Calibur. Denise from PurplePaperParadise has done some excellent demo videos on YouTube. The eBosser appears to be a do-it-all machine that can handle all materials and dies, including the mega-size dies and boxy steel rule ones. And, unlike the Vagabond , it has a safety feature that rejects improper sandwiches without ruining your machine. So what are your thoughts on this latest die cutting wonder?
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Pastor Joyce on 09-22-12 09:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to Pastor Joyce

Hi. I bought one from HSN but I immediately had issues, I called and so far have heard nothing back. I called on Wed and was told I would have a call back within 24 hours from the tech team and I've yet to hear from anyone, I called Thursday late afternoon and left a message but no call back from anyone yesterday. Now I'm into the weekend so I don't expect to hear from anyone until at least next week.

Pastor Joyce
Tenant
Pastor Joyce
In response to Scrapingbliss

Kim, thanks for your quick response! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with both the eBosser and Craftwell's customer service. Because I have arthritis and cannot use a crank, I'm really hoping this would be the "IT" electric die cutting machine. Let's see what others have to say...

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to Pastor Joyce

Hope mine is just a fluke. I really like the idea of it and what does work is wonderful! If they provide good customer service and resolve my issue I'll be thrilled! But so far they are not wowing me.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrapingbliss

it bugs me when CS doesn't wow people. Seriously, there are tons of die cutters on the market,,,,,the only REAL thing they have to distinguish themselves is CS. why wouldn't anyone take that responsibility seriously and make SURE you're happy???

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to CommaHolly

So far, mine has been doing well. I did have it reject one improper sandwich so I know that feature works well. It die cuts beautifully in one pass with whatever materials I use. (Please note that I haven't tried running through 6 pieces of fabric at once like they did on the demo) It's also important to note that if you use it continuously for 15 minutes, you need to give it time to cool down (unlike a manual machine). I actually haven't embossed with it yet and have only used my thin metal dies so far, but I do have one big Sizzix die that I'll have to dig up and try sometime soon. All in all, it's been very good for me so far, especially since my Epic6 died the day before it came...

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to traceyjean

Thanks TracyJean!

I still have not heard back from anyone at Craftwell. I really think my machine is defective and this could be solved by letting me return this one and give me a new one...But at this point my opinion of the company is falling fast as the customer service is not very good. They did not call me back when they said they would and they've ignored to messages. One on Thursday and one on Friday. I've decided if I haven't heard anything by Wed. I'm packing it up and sending it back to HSN. It's not worth the hassle.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics