Username Post: 12 Days of Swapping -START OPENING LADIES!        (Topic#1581019)
Resident
In response to ScrapAngel4

Oh dear Molson, question for you my pal!! I am really wanting to get you something geared towards the lawn fawn. Do you have any leads where to buy the digital image or anything? Ive googled & oogled and cant find a thing to buy except cupcake toppers! Do you like other cute woodland creatures for the book also? Or just the fawn?

I see you love load's of Prima. I think they are a great company, and I love flower's also. Would you mind handmade flower's or butterfly's?

Oh! I just found this ... would this be something lawn fawn you'd use or want?

Edited by Sshhhpal on 10-08-12 09:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Secret Santa2

• Sshhhpal Said:
Tonya,
I can't wait to start collecting all your little treats for you. Are there any items on your wish list that you especially want?

I just recently got the Irock tool and am getting ready to start using it, so if I like it I will need more gems and stencils. I love bling adhesives, I am a big stamp set addict. I love anything halloween and xmas. Love faery stuff as well. Deco brads are always good. I can never have too many Zots adhesives...I use them alot as well.
I am easy to please...sure I will love what you get me.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• Sshhhpal Said:
Hi Silver26AK!

this is your secret pal..

Im checking your list and checking it twice.. Are you naughty or nice?

Do you have any plans for this weekend? Are you scrapping?

Enjoy your weekend!

Hi pal! I'm usually nice, haha. I was busy working on swaps all weekend which is why I'm just now getting this message. I am super excited though. Thanks for saying Hi!

molson
molson 
Veteran
molson

To my secret pal...
not to worry about the baby fawn, it's ok! I added the prima flowers yesterday bc I don't really use them, but would like to try to start, so YES!! handmade flowers and butterflys will be awesome as well. I will try to add more stuff to my wishlist for you.

Edited by molson on 10-09-12 06:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Resident
In response to molson

Drayia, Hello secret pal. I hope your week is going well. I was wondering what is your favorite thing that you would like to receive? Color choice in it?

Resident

Hey Squirmy's Mom, I've been doing some shopping for you, and unfortunately a lot of shopping for me at the same time Are you into Glimmer Mists at all? They have some new colors out. If not, I'll just have to keep them for myself!

What do you like for yourself? What are your favorite colors on you? Too often when we have young children, we put ourselves aside for the first 15-20 years (depending on how many kids you have). I'd like to make something for you.

squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom

Hello Secret pal!!! Lets see what can I tell you about me.....
I have to say that I like the fact that you think of me and remind me that sometimes we lose sight of ourselves after we have children. I am very guility of that!!! my little boy is an only child and will continue to be an only after our long road to have him. He was an IVF baby after 2 rounds of IVF. We started with twins but lost his brother at 18 weeks so Squirmy is pretty much our little miracle. So if I feel too guility to spoil myself like I should, then please feel free to do so!!! LOL!!
I do love Glimmer mist. Although I have been very bad about using the ones I have but new colors are EXCITING!!! Im a bath n body, cute by comfy dressed, fashion jewelry type of gal. Love eye shadow although I dont wear much. Not ashamed to admit that I am a 42 year old Daddys Girl. I LOVE CHRISTMAS and decorate the ENTIRE house for it!!
Im a scentsy burner.... love for the house to smell good!!!! My BF of 11 years is firefighter and so is my brother so I am doing pages for them soon. Anything else I can help you with.... please let me know!! LOL!! I love this swap!!

Resident
In response to squirmys mom

Waving hello to My Secret sister Ms Toni! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. I've been shopping for you twice so far and was able to pick up a few things, but was wondering what else you would like to receive that maybe might not be on your sb wishlist??

Resident

oh, scrapbookgirl28...... You are in for a treat! Just picked up some very fun things for you!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• Sshhhpal Said:
Drayia, Hello secret pal. I hope your week is going well. I was wondering what is your favorite thing that you would like to receive? Color choice in it?

Waiting on a couple of packages from other pal swaps once I know what I received from there I can give you a better idea. I do love Snowflakes, and my scraparea is done with colours Purple and Silver. Right now that is as much as I can tell you hope to update you soon

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to Drayia

just curious......what is the best way to wrap cardstock and sheets of paper?!

Resident
In response to 4tgrfans

I am here to claim Melissa! Shopping for you is going to be interesting - hmmmm what does that mean?

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to 4tgrfans

• 4tgrfans Said:

Do you mean wrap as in Christmas wrapping? or to mail. There is a MED PRIORITY box that fits 12 x 12 paper perfect. great for other stuff to fit around it. Kind of hard to wrap in Christmas wrap and not know what it is. At least you will not know what paper it is.... Single sheets could be in a tube like paper towel roll.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to Lorna Lee

Good idea on paper towel tubes ! thanks!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to 4tgrfans

• 4tgrfans Said:

As Lorna said, not too many ways to disguise it, but as far as mailing it, we mail out papers all the time in the ugly paper challenge and my kit swap. While a tube is nice, if your secret sister can't open it right away, the paper will curl. Then she'll have to flatten it out or iron it, not always, just depends on the paper and how long it stays rolled up. Also, the tubes tend to get lost in the mail easier than flat packages.

Other ways that we mail it out is between two pieces of cardboard. They also sell the large 18x15 bubble envelopes. You can put in a piece of cardboard and then fold over one of end of the envelope and tape down before mailing. If you want to wrap it up and mail it. you could also wrap it up in a bubble envelope like that and then mail it in a pizza box. Often you can go to your local pizza shop and ask if you can buy a box off of them and they'll usually just give you one. Or, if you've ever ordered paper online, save the box. One other option, go to the post office. They give you free boxes for priority mail. Find out how much it would cost to ship ahead of time... What you can do, is carefully cut it apart and turn it inside out and tape it up. shhh, I didn't tell you that. I've done it with saved fed-ex boxes. Even if it's a used box, they still have to charge you priority/express delivery.

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to Lookin4newideas

Hey SS! I can't wait to see what you come up with. EVERYTHING is interesting in my corner of the universe!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-09-12 11:23 PM
In response to Melissa Birlem

Just droppin' by to check in!!

I hope all is well with everyone and that you are all finding special time to create!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

some peeps havent checked in yet..

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

JCI, Making the bags and boxes for my pals 12 days, CTMH has a great exclusive Cart for them

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
some peeps havent checked in yet..

Nobody wants to claim me. LOL

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics